Hurry and vote in the poll of the day if u havent, we need to change it around!

#11Mr_KillstreakPosted 7/4/2014 12:59:32 PM
Although I have a One I voted for "No, I don't have any interest in owning one" option.
#12shoji_joPosted 7/4/2014 1:05:44 PM
I voted, but more importantly I have an Xbox One and really like it.
#13x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 7/4/2014 1:48:41 PM
Shik_stick posted...
Raddy8 posted...
Most people vote for the popular answer, and it's popular to hate Microsoft.

Or maybe most people just don't have any interest in the Xbox One? Once you get past the fanboy bias and paranoia you may actually see, that despite all the BS, the Xbox One is just not a good system and people don't want it.

I can't speak for others but Xbox One is a good system. Its not on par with the PS4 but for exclusives its great. I don't understand the fanboys saying Xbox Live is far superior to PSN though. Last generation that was true but now its equal.
#14ComradeRyanPosted 7/4/2014 2:06:12 PM
"No, I don't have any interest in buying one."

I am planning to transition from an Xbox 360 & PS3 to just a PS4 in the eighth generation. I am waiting for Star Wars: Battlefront to be released. I am not interested in Nintendo products. I am not impressed with 343 Industries, and I feel that Black Tusk Studios will go down the same road with Gears of War.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#15Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/4/2014 2:12:15 PM
So does this mean when Nintendo finishes ahead of MS based on this poll that they will come in second? The only way I see that happening is if MS calls it quits. There aren't enough Nintendo games to give them boosts to keep them ahead long term.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#16AWarAmp84Posted 7/4/2014 2:15:21 PM
Logarius posted...
You're aware the Gfaqs poll of the day affects nothing and nobody, right?

---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#17axelfooley2k5Posted 7/4/2014 2:19:05 PM
i would have voted hell no but they changed their ridiculous policy of needing kinect

whatever

as much as i hate microsoft
i usually buy all consoles

now i own one and its good

any exclusive that is released for xbox i can play....people will downplay the exclusives but you know they wish they could play them
ps4 is dry right now...but i still think it is the better purchase
#18axelfooley2k5Posted 7/4/2014 2:20:46 PM
by the way

those results are bad

its vita bad
#19EnclavePosted 7/4/2014 2:37:14 PM(edited)
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
derrate posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Logarius posted...
You're aware the Gfaqs poll of the day affects nothing and nobody, right?

This

Like who cares?

Companies. They pay tons annually for market research. This gives us an idea of what their data is showing them. That data leads to trends, like exclusive timed content in Destiny, future exclusive games, whether or not companies even bother with a console anymore in the next gen and on and on.

I was quite surprised how drastically different the PS4 and Xbox results were.

It really doesn't bode well for MS.

The data used doesn't come from some random Gamefaqs poll. That isn't an accurate poll.

You'd be a fool to think that GameFAQs polls are not used to gather metric data on GameFAQ users. The data from those polls very probably has an effect on what advertising happens here and is used to determine what the large number of gamers here think on various subjects.

Some of the questions they ask are WAY too obviously GameFAQs trying to collect metric data on us. Fact is that they get a large enough sample size to get a very accurate representation of various age groups and possibly also your age vs your location.

They have access to this info from your account and your IP after all, it'd be very easy for them to gather data that advertisers and publishers would like to read. Information on key demographics is a nice profit generating business.

axelfooley2k5 posted...
by the way

those results are bad

its vita bad

Actually, the Vita surprisingly enough performed better in its poll. Not much better but still better.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#20derratePosted 7/4/2014 3:18:55 PM
Yea I don't think people realize how valuable information on what you're doing and where you're doing it is.

You think you're just posting on some harmless message board but Enclave is right. You're just on a corporate phishing site.