So 68% Of Gamefaqs users do not want a Xbox One?....Damn

#141VirobotPosted 7/4/2014 6:38:11 PM
Keep Calm and Play Games.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#142Reece504Posted 7/4/2014 6:43:11 PM
JanayBerry posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
JanayBerry posted...
Had an Xbox 360 from 2006 unti about January this year. The ONLY reason I got rid of it was because Microsoft suspended me twice due to billing. The error was on their end considering I updated my expiring Debit Card with my new one, removed the old card, and set the new one as Primary.

The first suspension ended with me paying $50 ($49.95 to be exact) because the old card was trying to be billed, so I had to pay for the four unpaid months that I was still on Live plus the current month. Two months later, suspension again for the same thing.

Microsoft said I'd have to agree to a 12-month contract of $14.99 a month for Live, which I refused. Over 400 digital games are wasted, including DLC.

Cases like this are the PERFECT reason to record the conversations with XBox Support over the phone and post them on Youtube.

Truth be told, in the back of my mind, I really want another X360. I just can't stomach not being able to play certain delisted games that I originally paid for, such as Double Dragon, the arcade version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Smash TV, Gauntlet, etc...

Then there's other stuff like Streets of Rage 2. Sure, I can get it as part of the SVC collection, but I want what I had lol...and not to mention my 130k gamerscore.

Your gamerscore carries over but my friend won't get a one mainly because of all the arcade titles he has I have like 201 games on my 360 still got a one and the more I play it the less I play my 360 I only play wolf among us, walking dead, and gta5, payday2. But soon as they come to one forget it.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#143XxkaimxXPosted 7/4/2014 6:50:14 PM
The weird thing about the polls to me is that when a poll features a nintendo product, the nintendo product has a massive margin over other options, yet Nintendo is not doing that well in sales as represented in the polls. If people are so gungho about Nintendo then why arent they buying their products?

Anyone else noticed this or am I just seeing things?
#144JediNarutoPosted 7/4/2014 6:55:54 PM
Its a well known fact that this is sonyfaqs.
#145DamnEvilDogPosted 7/4/2014 7:11:40 PM
Xbox people are in the minority here and get trampled on all the time.

Nintedno people are the dominate faction and spend most of the time not caring about other people and chatting about their games.

Playstation people are in second place but their trolls SCREAM as loud as they can so they can pretend to be better then actually are (the trolls mostly)

Multi console owners are the real winners because they can just play everything if they want to.

I only have the Xbox One right now, might want something else in the future (doubt it) but all I know is that I enjoy my games anywhere I can play them, why can't others do the same and leave others to enjoy their console of choice c:
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#146VintageRonJohnPosted 7/4/2014 7:18:57 PM
XxkaimxX posted...
The weird thing about the polls to me is that when a poll features a nintendo product, the nintendo product has a massive margin over other options, yet Nintendo is not doing that well in sales as represented in the polls. If people are so gungho about Nintendo then why arent they buying their products?

Anyone else noticed this or am I just seeing things?

The 3DS has been doing great, and the Wii U will turn around when Smash hits and the library fleshes out. Personally I'm picking up a Wii U as soon as I get a job. No matter what the Wii U is going to look like a failure from a business perspective because the Wii Sports crowd has moved on... forever. They're not coming back for Kinect or anything either. The Wii was a bit of an anomaly.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#147gfrequencyPosted 7/4/2014 7:32:29 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
that's not looking good. I know these polls aren't to be taken seriously, but those numbers are alarming. I know that gamefaqs doesn't represent the entire gaming community, but the ratio should be about the same.

It's the Internet. You're only cool if you hate everything.
---
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
#148amakusa_114Posted 7/4/2014 7:37:20 PM
ill get one when its 250$ and only if there is something i really really really want to play and cant play elsewhere. PC and PS4 are more than enough for me.
#149xtacbPosted 7/4/2014 7:41:14 PM
what are bigger message boards than gamefaqs?

what do those message boards think? are those Pro Nintendo too?
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#150PublicAnimal9Posted 7/4/2014 7:42:27 PM
JanayBerry posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
JanayBerry posted...
Had an Xbox 360 from 2006 unti about January this year. The ONLY reason I got rid of it was because Microsoft suspended me twice due to billing. The error was on their end considering I updated my expiring Debit Card with my new one, removed the old card, and set the new one as Primary.

The first suspension ended with me paying $50 ($49.95 to be exact) because the old card was trying to be billed, so I had to pay for the four unpaid months that I was still on Live plus the current month. Two months later, suspension again for the same thing.

Microsoft said I'd have to agree to a 12-month contract of $14.99 a month for Live, which I refused. Over 400 digital games are wasted, including DLC.

Cases like this are the PERFECT reason to record the conversations with XBox Support over the phone and post them on Youtube.

Truth be told, in the back of my mind, I really want another X360. I just can't stomach not being able to play certain delisted games that I originally paid for, such as Double Dragon, the arcade version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Smash TV, Gauntlet, etc...

Then there's other stuff like Streets of Rage 2. Sure, I can get it as part of the SVC collection, but I want what I had lol...and not to mention my 130k gamerscore.

Never use a credit card to pay for a Gold subscription. That's asking for trouble. Buy a 12 month Gold card/code on eBay instead. Much cheaper and much safer.

AFAIK you can revive the suspended account with a three month live card/code. A 24 hour code that came with a game may work as well Just go to xbox.com and enter the code there, and your account will be fully working again. Then when it expires it will revert to silver rather than attempt to charge your credit card.

Microsoft support won't tell you about this trick, but it worked for me and many others.