So 68% Of Gamefaqs users do not want a Xbox One?....Damn

#181chubbychaserPosted 7/5/2014 5:12:11 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Xbox fangirls seem to think that the popular opinion of the world doesn't matter and that gamefaqs is controlled by Sony fans. Have fun living in denial Xbox cheerleaders.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Yea!. 4+ Millions and growing babeh!
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#182Legend053180Posted 7/5/2014 6:30:29 AM
chubbychaser posted...

Yep. Most gamers dont trust microsoft anymore.

Funny enough, I trust Microsoft more than most. Because MS, like many western companies, listen to their fan base.
People didn't like XB1, so MS changed it.
People wanted this feature or that feature, so MS developed it.
Sony and Nintendo, as much as I love them, would have taken that plane, set it on fire, and ride it straight into the mountain.
And all this is coming from a PS4/Wii U owner, not some Xbot. I love all three.
#183derratePosted 7/5/2014 6:35:44 AM
Legend053180 posted...
chubbychaser posted...

Funny enough, I trust Microsoft more than most. Because MS, like many western companies, listen to their fan base.
People didn't like XB1, so MS changed it.
Sony and Nintendo, as much as I love them, would have taken that plane, set it on fire, and ride it straight into the mountain.

Uh I have news for you. They were listening when they decided to spy on you. All the market research they did told them to bend you over and screw you as hard as possible.
#184DarkAdonis123Posted 7/5/2014 7:13:03 AM
Many of the nay sayers know damn well that if the poll reflected that 68% wanted an Xbox One, they'd be pushing it as a credible source. But because it's the opposite, it's "lol itz PSfaqs wuddaya expek?!"
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#185kyncaniPosted 7/5/2014 8:57:11 AM
Hey, poll is about the Wii U now ;)
#186InfinityOver0Posted 7/5/2014 9:11:49 AM
Legend053180 posted...
chubbychaser posted...

People werent buying XB1 with MS' terrible anti-consumer practices, so MS changed it.

ftfy
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#187BPSatsukiPosted 7/5/2014 9:19:25 AM
kyncani posted...

30.6% not planning to buy WiiU, still worse than PS4

so PS4 wins
#188ILikesCheesePosted 7/5/2014 9:34:53 AM
BPSatsuki posted...
kyncani posted...

30.6% not planning to buy WiiU, still worse than PS4. so PS4 wins

I bought my Mario Kart Wii U Bundle a couple weeks ago. Had to wait 1 and a half years before the purchase was worth it. Picked up two pro controllers, Mario 3D World, Wii U Party, Nintendoland (and got Pikmim 3 for free) all for less than the cost of an Xbox One with Kinect.

Very happy with my purchase. Figure I have about another year or more to wait before the Xbox One and PS4 are also worth it.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#189ILikesCheesePosted 7/5/2014 9:35:25 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Xbox people are in the minority here and get trampled on all the time.

Nintedno people are the dominate faction and spend most of the time not caring about other people and chatting about their games. Playstation people are in second place but their trolls SCREAM as loud as they can so they can pretend to be better then actually are (the trolls mostly)...

I only have the Xbox One right now, might want something else in the future (doubt it)...

Typical.

Xbox supporter cries about being dumped on then does a 180 and does the exact same thing he is complaining about by dumping on fans of other systems.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#190DvoloS88Posted 7/5/2014 10:01:28 AM
This is bound to happen when this site is 50% Nintendo fanboys 40% Sony fanboys and 10% ms fanboys. Even the mods hate on X1 and Ms.
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...