Neverwinter and Torchlight 2 possibly launching on Xbox One in September.

#11chedibang1994Posted 7/4/2014 1:27:53 PM
derrate posted...
Well TL 2 is almost 2 years old and Neverwinter almost a year old. So he's right.

Both games are long since dead on PC.

Not really their people still playing this, otherwise why consider
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#12Zodiac080704Posted 7/4/2014 1:50:00 PM(edited)
SubSeenix posted...
Torchlight 2 was under 5$ on the last 2 steam sales

Neverwinter is a garbage game.

NextGen baby

I would have bought it if it was available for mac. I don't have a PC as I use my mac for all of my photo and video editing, as well as I prefer the OS. Still unsure of why it isn't available for mac yet. Also I don't do alot of gaming on a computer, hence why I have consoles.
#13MusuoJoePosted 7/4/2014 2:04:16 PM
I would definitely play Torchlight again, fun game IMO..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#14bossk5Posted 7/4/2014 3:44:29 PM
SubSeenix posted...

NextGen baby

This from the same poster that celebrated the TLoU rehash on the ps4.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#15MrImpatient35Posted 7/4/2014 4:18:03 PM
I enjoyed the first one, but thought it was too repetitive. I wanted to get the second, but I think it was only for PC, and I don't have a gaming PC, so this is good news for me. I'd also love a Orcs Must Die! 2 on X1 for the same reason. That was PC only I think.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#16MrImpatient35Posted 7/4/2014 4:20:19 PM
bossk5 posted...
SubSeenix posted...

NextGen baby

This from the same poster that celebrated the TLoU rehash on the ps4.

It was hard for me to understand why people were hype about that game, but then I realized...it's prolly the people who didn't play it yet. Then there's the price. Isn't like $60? Full price for a game that came out last year? Whatever floats your boat I guess.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#17Crystyn_7BPosted 7/4/2014 5:16:32 PM
Neverwinter is basically raping FR continuity and lore, how the hell could a half-orc be a devout of corellon?
#18zerooo0Posted 7/4/2014 5:28:50 PM
Torchlight 2 I don't think will be that good on consoles. The best thing about the game really is the mod community, and I don't normally agree with this point of view.

I would welcome them both though as more games are always better than less. I know nothing about Neverwinter though.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#19Chyld989Posted 7/4/2014 10:07:02 PM
Zodiac080704 posted...
I'd buy Torchlight 2 if they released it on xbox live. I haven't played it yet and enjoyed the first one. Wonder if these will make it stateside.
#20Sirhc5509Posted 7/4/2014 11:10:46 PM
Torchlight 2 would be awesome, would be nice if they vetted some popular mods for support in console version, or included an in game tool set.