Why so much hate??

#1EldudermanPosted 7/4/2014 12:36:22 PM
I just don't get why so many people hate the Xbox One so much. It's a great system! Sure,, there aren't too many great games for it right now but I'm hearing the same thing about PS4. People saying that Microsoft is an evil money grabbing corporation! Well to all you out there...all corporations are money grabbers,,it's called capitalism and it's how our economy works and if you don't like it you can go live in a world without corporations to provide you with ALL of the things need and want to exist.

Xbox One might not be as a powerful machine as the PS4 but isn't gameplay the real reason why we play games?? Does it really matter if one machine has slightly higher specs then the other one. It's like people arguing over which truck is better,, Ford or Chevy. And in the end they're both just trucks. Plus you should support an American video game company (if you live in the states) anyways because your mommy and daddy need a viable economy so they can make money to pay for your rent!

Anyways I guess now I'm ranting,, but I love my Xbox One and I'm sure the PS4 is great too,,, just don't understand why there is so much have for Microsoft.
#2derratePosted 7/4/2014 12:39:07 PM
My intense dislike of M$ started the moment I got my second RRoD and they told me to get lost.

Only console that's ever broken on me. My NES still works.
#3Zodiac080704Posted 7/4/2014 12:41:06 PM
derrate posted...
My intense dislike of M$ started the moment I got my second RRoD and they told me to get lost.

I never had any issues with my 360 (although about a year after I gave it to my brother it got RRoD) but have had 2x PS3's blu ray drives fail and 1 YLOD. I also had 1 dreamcast fail as well.
#4Elduderman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 12:43:11 PM
I owned an original 360 and now a 360s and I never had problems with RROD. The only reason why I replaced my original 360 is that my wife bought me the 360s model for Christmas because it had a large hard drive
#5Garage_ManPosted 7/4/2014 12:44:49 PM
It's just about the games. I don't want action games and guns with bad plots. Unfortunately most of the upcoming library is just that. Look at the hype for SO....I'd rather have a few Indies instead personally.

I don't hate the x1...it's just that it doesn't appeal to me right now. I still have to get a 360 for some of the games I missed out then.
#6Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/4/2014 12:45:50 PM(edited)
why is it so hard to understand?

$400 for a slightly stronger system

or

$400 for a slightly weaker system

the games for each system is going to be >95% the same. even if there's a slight difference most people want the best bang for their buck. lol at american company. they dont really care, bottom line is money. the sooner you realize this the better.
#7InfinityOver0Posted 7/4/2014 12:50:04 PM
Elduderman posted...
Plus you should support an American video game company (if you live in the states) anyways because your mommy and daddy need a viable economy so they can make money to pay for your rent!

this isnt actually a legitimate reason, especially if your parents dont cover bills. you just revealed a lot about yourself, tc.

a better product is a better product
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#8Elduderman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 12:50:46 PM
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
why is it so hard to understand?

$400 for a slightly stronger system

or

$400 for a slightly weaker system

the games for each system is going to be >95% the same. even if there's a slight difference most people want the best bang for their buck. lol at american company. they dont really care, bottom line is money. the sooner you realize this the better.

That was what was in my original post,, every and all corporations are 'evil' but that is not a bad thing in any way shape or form. People get so mad at Microsoft and all they are doing is the same thing as any other large corporation, even Sony.
#9grampamurkedPosted 7/4/2014 12:51:25 PM
derrate posted...

Liar
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#10Orange_ApplesPosted 7/4/2014 12:52:10 PM
There was a whole lot of things that happened last year as well.