i work at gamestop, when i try to pitch people on x1 they always say bad things

#11quincy2000aPosted 7/4/2014 12:55:12 PM
What the hell...

A Gamestop employee can be as hardworking and proud of his job as anyone else.

They aren't out on some street corner selling crack.

Some of you need to back the hell off.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#12Zodiac080704Posted 7/4/2014 12:58:42 PM
Okay he may be a troll or whatever, but crapping on people because they have a job is the real trolling. Yeah Mcdonalds and Gamestop may not be glamorous jobs but they are a paycheck and some of the people there are hard workers trying to support themselves and their family.
#13Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/4/2014 12:58:59 PM
quincy2000a posted...
They aren't out on some street corner selling crack.

funny you should say that...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#14SonyPonyTonyPosted 7/4/2014 1:00:43 PM
no the real troll was the one who got called out on it immediately and pretended to work at GS. lol at you white knights jumping to his defense when he's the only one who should be receiving ridicule and is
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#15Combo626Posted 7/4/2014 1:02:28 PM
CapwnD posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/62207795

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68882436

WeekendFAQs, the topic creator just likes to make dumb topics for attention.

DAMN! Well, can't argue with that....
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#16Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/4/2014 1:04:19 PM
afterall look at what TC does as a gamestop employee. He wants to sue the company that he works at because he sold his own son a M rated game after his colleagues convinced him to the Xbone side
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#17TOhasNoRingPosted 7/4/2014 1:08:26 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
afterall look at what TC does as a gamestop employee. He wants to sue the company that he works at because he sold his own son a M rated game after his colleagues convinced him to the Xbone side

Lol...
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#18quincy2000aPosted 7/4/2014 1:12:45 PM(edited)
SonyPonyTony posted...
lol at you white knights jumping to his defense when he's the only one who should be receiving ridicule and is

Not sure if you directed this at me...and I'm not ticked off if you did, just want to state this.

I'm glad the TC was called out in the later post. Let's me know what action to take...but, since the conversation sprang from something the TC posted, I can't take that action until this part of the discussion is concluded.

But it wasn't the fact that he said he was a GS employee that made me post. It was the comments that some people made about GS employees in general.

And those comments I do have a problem with.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#19Zodiac080704Posted 7/4/2014 1:16:36 PM
quincy2000a posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
lol at you white knights jumping to his defense when he's the only one who should be receiving ridicule and is

Not sure if you directed this at me...and I'm not ticked off if you did, just want to state this.

I'm glad the TC was called out in the later post. Let's me know what action to take...but, since the conversation sprang from something the TC posted, I can't take that action until this part of the discussion is concluded.

But it wasn't the fact that he said he was a GS employee that made me post. It was the comments that some people made about GS employees in general.

And those comments I do have a problem with.

I'm right there with this.
#20Blade_Of_IcePosted 7/4/2014 2:44:26 PM
xtacb posted...
take a picture of ur Gamestop uniform next to a piece of paper that has your Gfaqs tag and date written on it

cant believe everyone on the board nowadays who claim to be such an respected, esteemed and paramount position in the gaming world

since when does gamestop have uniforms? mine doesnt, just low cut tops, that are distracting, guys and girls...