i work at gamestop, when i try to pitch people on x1 they always say bad things

#21MrImpatient35Posted 7/4/2014 3:09:58 PM
I have so many thoughts on topics like these.

1. Are people so weak-minded that they can't think for themselves, and have to listen to what other people think about something? They'll only buy it if others like it? Everybody loves iPhone right? I think it's insanely overpriced, so I'll never buy it...just like a Sony Viao laptop.

2. Almost every negative thing I've read and heard about X1 I found to be a lie when I got my Titanfall bundle. None of it was true. I thought at the very least, they'd be right about the Kinect, but nope. Works lovely.

3. It's the popular thing to hate X1/MS right now. Some do it JUST because everyone else is, and have to reason for it. Why do I say that? Anybody remember the video before X1 came out showing a guy interviewing people in a store if they prefer ps4 or X1? One guy said ps4, and when asked why, he couldn't think of anything. That's exactly my point. They just follow the group. They don't have any "original thoughts" themselves.

4.Even when MS does things that you would think would be good, people hate it anyway. They got rid of DRM, and a bunch of other things that people didn't want. What happened? They were labeled Xbox 180. But...if they stopped doing what you hated, isn't that a great thing?

lol yeah. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. People will hate MS for this whole generation prolly, even if they do everything fans want for as long as this gen lasts.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#22Jedi454Posted 7/4/2014 3:18:03 PM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
xtacb posted...
take a picture of ur Gamestop uniform next to a piece of paper that has your Gfaqs tag and date written on it

cant believe everyone on the board nowadays who claim to be such an respected, esteemed and paramount position in the gaming world

since when does gamestop have uniforms? mine doesnt, just low cut tops, that are distracting, guys and girls...

Are you sure you work at gamestop or a strip club? o.O
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#23Blade_Of_IcePosted 7/4/2014 3:20:33 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
xtacb posted...
take a picture of ur Gamestop uniform next to a piece of paper that has your Gfaqs tag and date written on it

cant believe everyone on the board nowadays who claim to be such an respected, esteemed and paramount position in the gaming world

since when does gamestop have uniforms? mine doesnt, just low cut tops, that are distracting, guys and girls...

well i don't work at it, but the gamestop i go to is almost all girls in their late teens and early 20's, and they usually wear some pretty distracting stuff, and the 1 or 2 dudes that work there also wear some pretty "open" shirts.
#24TrueBlue91Posted 7/4/2014 3:21:55 PM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
xtacb posted...

well i don't work at it, but the gamestop i go to is almost all girls in their late teens and early 20's, and they usually wear some pretty distracting stuff, and the 1 or 2 dudes that work there also wear some pretty "open" shirts.

Time to stop fantasizing.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#25Blade_Of_IcePosted 7/4/2014 3:27:47 PM(edited)
TrueBlue91 posted...
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
xtacb posted...

Time to stop fantasizing.

actually thats how most people dress here because of the climate, most of the stores don't have any dress codes, or things like that, and unless they're a big *** corporation like walmart or mcdonalds very few of them have actual uniforms.
#26youngskillzPosted 7/4/2014 3:37:59 PM
because don mattrick an his cronies.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#27xtacbPosted 7/4/2014 3:41:30 PM
googling gamestop uniform, shows a red gamestop employee shirt
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#28axelfooley2k5Posted 7/4/2014 3:46:26 PM
p3r0x1d3 posted...
it sucks because they will say all this negative stuff about the console in front of other potential buyers and i believe it is scaring off those buyers, what is with all the negativity and why is it so hard to sell compared to the 360 and ps4?

they took a giant dump on everyone at e3 2013

people are pissed
#29Blade_Of_IcePosted 7/4/2014 3:47:18 PM
xtacb posted...

hmm just did it as well, we dont have those here, they got the rope keycard necklace things, but no uniforms, theres 3 in my city, only been to 2 of them but neither had uniforms

mabye canada/vancouver is invisible to head office :)
#30ejay8320Posted 7/4/2014 3:56:27 PM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
xtacb posted...

hmm just did it as well, we dont have those here, they got the rope keycard necklace things, but no uniforms, theres 3 in my city, only been to 2 of them but neither had uniforms

mabye canada/vancouver is invisible to head office :)

I think its because it's still EBgames in canada.