i work at gamestop, when i try to pitch people on x1 they always say bad things

#31oldhbk76Posted 7/5/2014 3:20:42 AM
Then pitch about the better exclusives on xbox one
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#32AgentLockePosted 7/5/2014 4:08:36 AM
p3r0x1d3 posted...
as a professional athlete i have to constantly consume calories to maintain body mass and stamina, so when i game i always break that rule.

Lol and apparently he's also a professional athlete. So pro he works at GameStop... Why can people just tell the truth around here?
---
Italy's out so is the US, just damn... :-(
#33Darth StalinPosted 7/5/2014 4:19:08 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I have so many thoughts on topics like these.

1. Are people so weak-minded that they can't think for themselves, and have to listen to what other people think about something? They'll only buy it if others like it? Everybody loves iPhone right? I think it's insanely overpriced, so I'll never buy it...just like a Sony Viao laptop.

2. Almost every negative thing I've read and heard about X1 I found to be a lie when I got my Titanfall bundle. None of it was true. I thought at the very least, they'd be right about the Kinect, but nope. Works lovely.

3. It's the popular thing to hate X1/MS right now. Some do it JUST because everyone else is, and have to reason for it. Why do I say that? Anybody remember the video before X1 came out showing a guy interviewing people in a store if they prefer ps4 or X1? One guy said ps4, and when asked why, he couldn't think of anything. That's exactly my point. They just follow the group. They don't have any "original thoughts" themselves.

4.Even when MS does things that you would think would be good, people hate it anyway. They got rid of DRM, and a bunch of other things that people didn't want. What happened? They were labeled Xbox 180. But...if they stopped doing what you hated, isn't that a great thing?

lol yeah. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. People will hate MS for this whole generation prolly, even if they do everything fans want for as long as this gen lasts.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#34Bs-KILLPosted 7/5/2014 4:20:44 AM
CapwnD posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/62207795

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68882436

WeekendFAQs, the topic creator just likes to make dumb topics for attention.

R.I.P TC
---
GT(Main consoles): UltraC0MB0 PSN(Exclusives only): BasuraKILLER
#35Juzten76Posted 7/5/2014 4:33:32 AM
This guy drinks peroxide.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#36gobuffalo30Posted 7/5/2014 5:19:04 AM
Combo626 posted...
CapwnD posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/62207795

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68882436

WeekendFAQs, the topic creator just likes to make dumb topics for attention.

DAMN! Well, can't argue with that....

If he only posted the first link, that could be argued since it's from 2012. Not the second though. And to everyone's point, people ignored the links and acted like working at GS was now trolling, this is the level of this board.
#37Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/5/2014 5:29:25 AM
TC obviously isn't doing his job. I'm gonna sue hm for negligence.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
If marathons were easy, they'd be called your mom
#38gobuffalo30Posted 7/5/2014 5:30:21 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I have so many thoughts on topics like these.

1. Are people so weak-minded that they can't think for themselves, and have to listen to what other people think about something? They'll only buy it if others like it? Everybody loves iPhone right? I think it's insanely overpriced, so I'll never buy it...just like a Sony Viao laptop.

2. Almost every negative thing I've read and heard about X1 I found to be a lie when I got my Titanfall bundle. None of it was true. I thought at the very least, they'd be right about the Kinect, but nope. Works lovely.

3. It's the popular thing to hate X1/MS right now. Some do it JUST because everyone else is, and have to reason for it. Why do I say that? Anybody remember the video before X1 came out showing a guy interviewing people in a store if they prefer ps4 or X1? One guy said ps4, and when asked why, he couldn't think of anything. That's exactly my point. They just follow the group. They don't have any "original thoughts" themselves.

4.Even when MS does things that you would think would be good, people hate it anyway. They got rid of DRM, and a bunch of other things that people didn't want. What happened? They were labeled Xbox 180. But...if they stopped doing what you hated, isn't that a great thing?

lol yeah. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. People will hate MS for this whole generation prolly, even if they do everything fans want for as long as this gen lasts.

#1 Agreed

#2 Don't know what things you heard but there was plenty of factual evidence about the complaints of the xbox one with kinect.

#3 I don't see how it's popular right now to hate on MS. We're going on a year of people expressing issues with what MS has said, or their marketing, etc. I would agree about being popular to complain about new games, but once they're released the popularity dies down. Not for MS though, so there's a different reason other than popularity.

#4 I agree with your point somewhat, but to this point MS basically said it's the way things are going to be and gamers must like it or else. After people complained, they still didn't change. All of a sudden, they say they're going to change but kinect is integral to the system, and gamers are paying the higher price for the hardware. Now a new version exists where it's not. It's not so much that they changed, it's the fact that they told people to deal with it first and foremost.
#39TheGam3925Posted 7/5/2014 5:42:11 AM
It's obvious that customers are buying more PS4s than Xbones. Just look at the sales numbers. Gamestop IS selling more PS4's. And so is the rest of the planet.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#40TwinmoldPosted 7/5/2014 8:09:10 AM
Lmao, I love how the TC gets run out of the topic immediately. Classic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf