WTF? So Ryse 2 might be a PS4 exclusive?

#81OMGWYATTPosted 7/4/2014 10:51:27 PM(edited)
gobuffalo30 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Sony friends begging for Xbox games again.

Please let us have the game that was such a disaster that it ruined a company so badly it can't even pay it's employees. The 2 games you hear about the most on Xbox, Ryse is a cesspit of mediocrity and Titanfall was a money pit, 2 enormous disappointments, no wonder the xbox one is getting outsold nearly 2:1. I own one and like it but you'd think the amount of smack xbox fanboys talk they'd have remotely something to back it up.

Well people do tend to constantly bring up how Sony is going bankrupt, might as well sink the ship faster to get it over with, right?

The PlayStation brand/division is seperate from that though, why I never understood it. The thing saying it could go bankrupt in 2 years was before the launch of the ps4 iirc. Also, Sony can generate well over 50 billion dollars in quick cash through its liquefiable assets and some of its long term assets if it were to face bankruptcy. Which would more than cover whatever they owed. The main reason Sony posted loss was because of the exchange rate and the same was true for other Japanese tech companies like Panasonic, Hitachi, and Toshiba. People just made a giant deal out of this and rumors spread like wildfire because of the "78%" bankruptcy calculator thing. However, this isn't similar to the Crytek situation because Crytek is already in trouble, Sony was predicted to maybe be in trouble in 2 years before the PS4's release.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#82FinzFan4lifePosted 7/5/2014 12:18:19 AM
Izraeil posted...
slyman19 posted...
Izraeil posted...
Yes. 360 made some profits but it only helped recover 2 billion of the 7 billion MS lost on the first xbox. And now xbox one is on a downward trend again.

Except, Microsoft has made more money in their gaming divisions the last two quarters than Sony. It's sure to change at the end of this quarter, but Microsoft is still making money. All estimates point to Microsoft making an overall profit on the Xbox this September if they haven't already. Just because a system is selling less than its competitor, doesn't make it a failure.

Do you not understand that MS would need XB1, and two of its successors to be as successful as the 360 to get the xbox brand on even ground with the playstation? And XB1 sure as he'll isn't gonna be as successful as 360. So they got a long way to go.

Except it's on pace to be better then 360 so keep talking out your ass
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#83IzraeilPosted 7/5/2014 12:31:35 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
Izraeil posted...
slyman19 posted...
Izraeil posted...
Yes. 360 made some profits but it only helped recover 2 billion of the 7 billion MS lost on the first xbox. And now xbox one is on a downward trend again.

Except, Microsoft has made more money in their gaming divisions the last two quarters than Sony. It's sure to change at the end of this quarter, but Microsoft is still making money. All estimates point to Microsoft making an overall profit on the Xbox this September if they haven't already. Just because a system is selling less than its competitor, doesn't make it a failure.

Do you not understand that MS would need XB1, and two of its successors to be as successful as the 360 to get the xbox brand on even ground with the playstation? And XB1 sure as he'll isn't gonna be as successful as 360. So they got a long way to go.

on pace? in the past 6 months following the holidays, XBOX ONE has sold around 1.8 million units. XBOX 360 sold over 2.5 million in this timeframe and despite supply shortages.

XB1 sold a lot up front, because of the better launch supply all 3 companies managed to ship, since they all faced supply issues last gen. But the trending for XB1 is very bad, the demand just isn't there, they've already had to change all their policies, and given away free games with discounted price tag, dropped kinect. You think they'd be doing all of this if it was actually in a better position than the 360?

XB1 may have more units sold atm, but it's in a terrible position. MS has basically been shouting this with their actions. I don't see how you still think it's doing great.
#84dnmtPosted 7/5/2014 12:32:45 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
Izraeil posted...
slyman19 posted...
Izraeil posted...

It was for the first couple of months but now the Xbone is selling less than the 360 ever did until this very year. Demand dropped off a cliff.
#85BushidoEffect3Posted 7/5/2014 5:26:15 AM(edited)
^ yes.

Ryse willl suck no matter what platform. until crytek can get better.
---
Watch: http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM. http://i.imgur.com/XGawTZt.jpg
Exciting! http://i.imgur.com/UiXOeoJ.gif
#86L96A1BOSSPosted 7/5/2014 5:33:50 AM
Man I never seen so much quote in 1 topic fanboys are going crazy.
#87chedibang1994Posted 7/5/2014 6:25:34 AM
And then sony doesn't buy them then people can shut up about it, Jesus Christ man it's just plastic
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#88MachineZedPosted 7/5/2014 7:07:52 AM
Garage_Man posted...
Izraeil posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
youngskillz posted...
hopefully sony can secure capcom and crytek.

ryse 2 ps4 exclusive along with capcom franchises would be hilarious.

they would definitely loose out on sales but whatever i guess.

Why? Caption is a joke and a shadow of its former self, releasing tons of different versions of the same street fighter. Dropping the original DMC and making that terrible DmC reboot, not to mention the terrible state Resident Evil is in. The last good RE games were the outbreaks on PS2, then they decided to turn it into a lousy action series with 4,5,ORC and 6. Not to mention the cancellation of Mega Man legends 3 and how weak Marvel vs Capcom 3 was compared to 2.

Sony buying capcom isn't going to make their games any better lol, Its just means Capcoms garbage will be Sony exclusive. Sony can have them cause all of their talent left a long time ago..

Thing is Sony could actually fix those franchises to be the way they used to be. Sony is pretty much the only publisher right that actually invests good amounts of money into new IPs in different genres, and is fine with games that sell 1-3 million units, while all others are trying to turn all their franchises into a 10 million unit selling CoD clones.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. WHAT OTHER COMPANY DOES THIS...go ahead and name one. MS doesn't and nintendo either. Sony is the ONLY one that repeatedly pushes out new IPs all the time. Take it for whatever you want but at least they try.

These days I feel like Xbox and Nintendo aren't even trying. It's a time when the gaming medium is more powerful than ever before yet all people seem to care about it action games and shooters.

Yes the new IPs like Knack and what exactly? Whereas on the One we have Ryse and Titanfall already. Even looking forward Sony has what in the line of new IPs The Order an Drive club then Bloodborn. MS still has that with Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, and Scalebound.

So please show me these new IPs that are only flowing from Sony camp. Otherwise all I see are Killzone, LBP, Uncharted, and Last of Us.
---
---
Promote what you love rather than bash what you hate.
#89Impaired MedicPosted 7/5/2014 7:23:52 AM
grampamurked posted...
All the smack talk sony fans did would make it REALLY ironic if it ended up on their console.

Feel free to keep it. I sure as hell don't want it.
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#90Bac0n01Posted 7/5/2014 8:18:19 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
Sony friends begging for Xbox games again.

Again? Elaborate.
---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon