Fedex is holding my xbox one hostage...

#1njkking01Posted 7/4/2014 2:17:11 PM
Okay so my item is on the truck out for delviery except they are holding it til monday. SO MAD
heres what it says.....
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Scheduled for delivery next business day
They have it ready to but, no thier estimated delvery thing said monday so they gotta wait. I tried contacting them email,phone and twitter no luck. So bummed was hoping to get home from work and play me some forza 5!
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#2Zodiac080704Posted 7/4/2014 2:19:24 PM(edited)
njkking01 posted...
Okay so my item is on the truck out for delviery except they are holding it til monday. SO MAD
heres what it says.....

They have it ready to but, no thier estimated delvery thing said monday so they gotta wait. I tried contacting them email,phone and twitter no luck. So bummed was hoping to get home from work and play me some forza 5!

If you are in the US, fedex is closed today... next business day is Monday.
#3AWarAmp84Posted 7/4/2014 2:19:38 PM(edited)
Weird. Usually you can just call and request to go pick it up at their local depot. That sucks.

Edit: Oh yeah, their closed today in the US.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#4KID VIDPosted 7/4/2014 2:19:41 PM
You're pissed because hard working people got the day off because of the holiday and now you have to wait a couple of extra days? You're so selfish.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#5Charity_DiaryPosted 7/4/2014 2:20:46 PM
KID VID posted...
You're pissed because hard working people got the day off because of the holiday and now you have to wait a couple of extra days? You're so selfish.

It's just weird because I work at Amazon, which is fairly mail-based, and our facility was open today...
---
Charity_Diary
#6njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 2:22:43 PM
KID VID posted...

I work hard and I wasn't off.
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#7KID VIDPosted 7/4/2014 2:24:29 PM
Charity_Diary posted...
KID VID posted...

It's just weird because I work at Amazon, which is fairly mail-based, and our facility was open today...

Technically the loaders and unloaders did work today at FedEx. It's just the drivers who are off today. The loaders will be off the next working day since they won't have any work to do.
It kind of sucks that some people have to work today and can't join in on the festivities.
---
#8Mr_KillstreakPosted 7/4/2014 2:24:29 PM
KID VID posted...

Please shut up
#9KID VIDPosted 7/4/2014 2:28:03 PM
njkking01 posted...
KID VID posted...

I work hard and I wasn't off.

No one said you aren't hardworking.
---
#10quincy2000aPosted 7/4/2014 2:56:56 PM
njkking01 posted...
heres what it says.....

This worked for me years ago...not sure what game or console it was...but...

If you were able to contact them and they said no, I guess you'll have to wait.

But I contacted them after I got home from work on a Friday after one of those "Sorry we missed you..." or whatever they are.

The particular place it was being held was actually open on Saturday, so I told them I'd be coming and went there to pick it up.

Your problem with calling today is that it's a holiday, so try and call early tomorrow (might as well try today too) to see if you are any where near their storage location. (And I wasn't that close to the location, but I went any way...and now I don't even remember what game or console it was...sheesh, I hope I enjoyed it.)
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."