Fedex is holding my xbox one hostage...

#11KipbondurPosted 7/4/2014 2:03:07 PM
Like other people said, FedEx is closed today. Depending on if it's been sorted yet, you can get it tomorrow or Monday.
#12rusty12000Posted 7/4/2014 2:07:02 PM
Kids these days, want want want. Quit crying, steal some of your parents booze, and enjoy the holiday.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#13njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 2:30:12 PM
rusty12000 posted...
Kids these days, want want want. Quit crying, steal some of your parents booze, and enjoy the holiday.

Quit crying? You wouldnt be pissed if you paid extra to get it this week and you gotta wait til next week? IM not a kid so shut the F$*$ up
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#14derratePosted 7/4/2014 2:35:05 PM
Anyone with half a brain would have realized when July 4th is and not had it delivered then.
#15bigg_pPosted 7/4/2014 2:36:24 PM
njkking01 posted...
Okay so my item is on the truck out for delviery except they are holding it til monday. SO MAD
heres what it says.....
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Scheduled for delivery next business day
They have it ready to but, no thier estimated delvery thing said monday so they gotta wait. I tried contacting them email,phone and twitter no luck. So bummed was hoping to get home from work and play me some forza 5!

You should have ordered it last November, that way you would have been enjoying it instead of waiting for it...
#16njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 2:39:30 PM
bigg_p posted...
njkking01 posted...
Okay so my item is on the truck out for delviery except they are holding it til monday. SO MAD
heres what it says.....
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Scheduled for delivery next business day
They have it ready to but, no thier estimated delvery thing said monday so they gotta wait. I tried contacting them email,phone and twitter no luck. So bummed was hoping to get home from work and play me some forza 5!

You should have ordered it last November, that way you would have been enjoying it instead of waiting for it...

I didnt plan on getting one for two more years but, I broke and bought one for the chief collection and forza horzion 2
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#17ejay8320Posted 7/4/2014 2:44:39 PM
Now TC quick question when you chose the shipping option did it state it will be delivered today?

If it did it is a fault of the online store and fedex for providing the wrong date - as both companies should be aware July 4th is a holiday(assuming you are in the US of course).

Now on the flip side if it said delivery on the 4th, it should;ve been a red flag to you as should've been aware July 4th is a holiday and majority of services are not available on holidays.

Retailer and Fedex were at fault - but you should;ve known better
#18Sig_Ep66Posted 7/4/2014 2:45:29 PM
njkking01 posted...
rusty12000 posted...

Quit crying? You wouldnt be pissed if you paid extra to get it this week and you gotta wait til next week? IM not a kid so shut the F$*$ up

You should have gone to your local retailer then or look at your calendar to see what federal holidays are coming up. Since you're not a kid, I can assume that you know what July 4th is.
#19Blade_Of_IcePosted 7/4/2014 2:47:26 PM
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

Unless theres a holiday or its the weekend, cause we're gov'ment *****!
#20rusty12000Posted 7/4/2014 3:09:31 PM(edited)
njkking01 posted...
rusty12000 posted...

By the way you are acting I can nearly confirm you are either a child or a spoiled brat the always gets his own way. Holidays are for people to enjoy themselves and not have to go to work #Dealwithit. And no I would not be mad, id get drunk and enjoy the beautiful day.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM