Fedex is holding my xbox one hostage...

#21Darth StalinPosted 7/4/2014 4:17:24 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Weird. Usually you can just call and request to go pick it up at their local depot. That sucks.

Edit: Oh yeah, their closed today in the US.

You have to do that before the unit is on the truck for delivery & when they are open. So the next day he can actually pick it up himself will probably be Tuesday. Otherwise he will have to wait till monday.....I buy way too much stuff online, I used to have to pick up ALL my stuff from a facility.

Luckily, they drop it off at my desk at work :)
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#22Garage_ManPosted 7/4/2014 4:21:24 PM
Haha fedex did the same thing with my video card last week. It was delayed 1 day and then they coukdnt find my house. 60 miles later I just went there to get it. I hate them.
#23MrImpatient35Posted 7/4/2014 4:24:02 PM
This is a sign TC. Sell that X1 and buy a ps4 instead. This wouldn't happen lmao. Excuse my moron logic.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#24duces9killaPosted 7/4/2014 6:45:24 PM
njkking01 posted...
rusty12000 posted...
Kids these days, want want want. Quit crying, steal some of your parents booze, and enjoy the holiday.

Quit crying? You wouldnt be pissed if you paid extra to get it this week and you gotta wait til next week? IM not a kid so shut the F$*$ up

Man up and quit crying. In fact refund your money or sale your Xbox to people who are the real hard workers
#25Reece504Posted 7/4/2014 6:45:49 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Haha fedex did the same thing with my video card last week. It was delayed 1 day and then they coukdnt find my house. 60 miles later I just went there to get it. I hate them.

They probably was playing the x1 TC as far as your video card they probably was going to plan to keep it I've heard horror stories about fedex lol
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#26njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 6:49:42 PM
duces9killa posted...
njkking01 posted...
rusty12000 posted...
Kids these days, want want want. Quit crying, steal some of your parents booze, and enjoy the holiday.

Quit crying? You wouldnt be pissed if you paid extra to get it this week and you gotta wait til next week? IM not a kid so shut the F$*$ up

Man up and quit crying. In fact refund your money or sale your Xbox to people who are the real hard workers

Yes cause driving a truck is hard job, Dude I work hard I take down trees and load them. I think that qualifys me as a hard worker.
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#27Sig_Ep66Posted 7/4/2014 7:13:36 PM
njkking01 posted...
duces9killa posted...
njkking01 posted...
rusty12000 posted...

Yes cause driving a truck is hard job, Dude I work hard I take down trees and load them. I think that qualifys me as a hard worker.

No one is forcing to cut down trees. I'm sure usps, fed ex, and ups are taking applications for drivers.
#28NCPwnPosted 7/4/2014 7:21:06 PM
Lol at cutting trees with machines and lifting then as hard work.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#29njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 7:22:05 PM
NCPwn posted...
Lol at cutting trees with machines and lifting then as hard work.

We have no machines all we got are Chansaws and a truck.
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#30NCPwnPosted 7/4/2014 7:24:51 PM
Chainsaw isnt a machine?
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst