What's wrong with the Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's wrong with the Xbox One?
1 year ago#1
I'm not trying to troll or anything, just curious as I read people saying Microsoft sabotaged it. I own a Xbox 360 Elite.

So as the topic goes: What's wrong with it? What did they do that I see people comment on here that ruined the console we all like/love compared to the PS4 or WiiU.
1 year ago#2
basically everything.
1 year ago#3
Nothing is wrong with the console. If you love you xbox 360 you will like the xbox one. The only problem I guess is the lack of games but, thats on both consoles.
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
(message deleted)
1 year ago#5
slowdog76 posted...
amazing free kick from luis there. really special

It was pretty sick
1 year ago#6
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
basically everything.

Hes just made cause its not a ps4.
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
1 year ago#7
njkking01 posted...
Nothing is wrong with the console. If you love you xbox 360 you will like the xbox one. The only problem I guess is the lack of games but, thats on both consoles.

This x 1000. Gamefaqs is just littered with console fanboys that will try to convince you otherwise.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
1 year ago#8
Probably the DRM, always online, 24-hour check in, and the Kinect. Things that MS has already addressed.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
1 year ago#9
Sycotic posted...
slowdog76 posted...
amazing free kick from luis there. really special

It was pretty sick

best free kick of the world cup i reckon.

i love luis. such a character. will miss him in the prem next year
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
1 year ago#10
I own a ps3 and a 360 myself. I am a huge gamer and play all the time and I love my xbox one. Honestly if its got games you enjoy then its a good buy. Don't listen to all the hate because when it comes down to it its about the games. The UI, controller are awesome though so I have no complaints other then gesture controls don't really work all that well. Voice works pretty damn good though.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's wrong with the Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived