What's wrong with the Xbox One?

#11LittleKohakuPosted 7/4/2014 1:36:57 PM
KID VID posted...
Probably the DRM, always online, 24-hour check in, and the Kinect. Things that MS has already addressed.

3 of which were addressed long before launch.
#12xtacbPosted 7/4/2014 1:37:18 PM
KID VID posted...
Probably the DRM, always online, 24-hour check in, and the Kinect. Things that MS has already addressed.

Most people dont know about that

And Most people dont know that PS4 has better hardware with more teraflops

Gamefaqs is a tiny minority

Outside of Gamefaqs, which is the Majority of consumers, Xbox one will sell fine cause they dont know any better

so dont worry MS will still sell good cause of the ignorant masses
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#13slowdog76Posted 7/4/2014 1:37:57 PM
yep. that was def a pen
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#14IzraeilPosted 7/4/2014 1:38:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15shoji_joPosted 7/4/2014 1:41:15 PM
In my opinion there isn't anything wrong with it.
I believe when it was announced, they tried to set too many restrictions that the console gaming world was not ready for. Always online and DRM restrictions seemed to put a lot of people off. That along with pushing the kinect on people who did not want it and having a much higher initial price point than the competitor.

I really like the console. I would have been fine with the restrictions too although I understand how it would upset people in general and could seriously harm retailers who rely on the pre-owned market.
I hoped the publishers would have been more vocal with their support for the DRM restrictions as it would have been beneficial to them, however they just seemed to cower away as Microsoft dealt with the backlash.
#16AWarAmp84Posted 7/4/2014 1:43:43 PM
xtacb posted...
KID VID posted...

Most people dont know about that

And Most people dont know that PS4 has better hardware with more teraflops

Gamefaqs is a tiny minority

Outside of Gamefaqs, which is the Majority of consumers, Xbox one will sell fine cause they dont know any better

so dont worry MS will still sell good cause of the ignorant masses

Grammar police!! Watch out!!
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#17The_Hitman_UKPosted 7/4/2014 1:45:33 PM
Nothing, I'll be buying one in December/January. Forza Horizon 2, MCC and Sunset Overdrive looks great!
---
John Kerry: "You just don't in the 21st century behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped up pre-text"
#18LooksLikeRainPosted 7/4/2014 1:48:12 PM
Nothing is wrong with any console really. I love my X1. Some of my friends love their ps4s.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#19TheBonfiniPosted 7/4/2014 5:11:48 PM
Nothing really anymore. It's that there was so much wrong with it that we forced MS to do 180 after 180 to try to placate the mob of angry consumers. Unfortunately MS lost all their gained market share back to Sony in the process and it'll take nothing short of Bill Gates going door to door all over America to apologize to turn things around.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#20grampamurkedPosted 7/4/2014 5:23:43 PM
Long story short, NOTHING

LOL
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU