-Excaliburn- posted...
Doesn't come with Kinect 2.0
Everything is behind a paywall
Requires AA batteries
No white version
Less powerful than PS4
Too expensive

Now only Multi is behind a paywall
AA Batteries are better than having a PS controller permanently die on you and you have to buy a whole new controller
who cares about color
Most multi platform games will look only slightly better on PS4
Also it is now the same price as PS4 so the too expensive argument will only be valid if you do not make enough to afford one.
---
Forever random, eternally comfy.......no you may not sit on me. RANDOM COUCH!!!
#102SigmaLongshotPosted 7/5/2014 2:34:53 PM
CMX5 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
The thing that freaked me out the most is that, washing my doughy, milky frame in the shower, I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"I'm in here. Sorry."

The knocking got louder. Suddenly, the door smashed wide open.

It was Kinect, and he was drunk. Kinect was angry.

I saw him starting to record.

"You see this?! What I'm doing right now? I'm doing this because, so help you god, son, you'll learn your place."

He ran back to my Xbox One as I chased him in tears, but it was too late. He'd uploaded that footage to YouTube, the NSA, and even made a "chubby Scotsman shower rave" remix video that went viral.

To this day every time I look at Kinect I see... him. He tries to pretend like it was just the ouzo but it was him.

Wait, That was... YOU!?

I regret rien.

Actually no, I regret all of it. My heart is an egg and the yolk is my shame. Or some poetic crap.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#103TwindragonfangPosted 7/5/2014 2:50:51 PM
In my opinion, the problem with the Xbox One is that its made by the same company that made the 360.
I wasted alot of money on the 360 because of how much i enjoyed the original Xbox. I swore off the Xbox brand after the terrible experience i had with the 360.
That is literally the only reason i will not be buying an Xbox One.
#104Cowboy082288Posted 7/5/2014 3:19:13 PM
Gintoki_kun posted...
I'm not trying to troll or anything, just curious as I read people saying Microsoft sabotaged it. I own a Xbox 360 Elite.

So as the topic goes: What's wrong with it? What did they do that I see people comment on here that ruined the console we all like/love compared to the PS4 or WiiU.

Nothing, it is selling faster than the X360. Don't get your sense of what is going on from gamefaqs.
#105triple sPosted 7/5/2014 4:46:47 PM
zeroroute posted...
Most of its games can be played on PC,

Same with PS4.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#106trostolPosted 7/5/2014 9:17:17 PM
same thing thats wrong with the PS4..not a ton of games for either system yet
#107chubbychaserPosted 7/5/2014 10:29:28 PM
32mb esram and the SpyCam; kinect.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#108dnmtPosted 7/6/2014 1:47:00 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Gintoki_kun posted...
I'm not trying to troll or anything, just curious as I read people saying Microsoft sabotaged it. I own a Xbox 360 Elite.

So as the topic goes: What's wrong with it? What did they do that I see people comment on here that ruined the console we all like/love compared to the PS4 or WiiU.

Nothing, it is selling faster than the X360. Don't get your sense of what is going on from gamefaqs.

It sold faster than the 360 for the first two or three months. Demand has dropped off a cliff since then and it's now trending far below the 360.
#109Millertime660Posted 7/6/2014 2:08:47 AM
dnmt posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Gintoki_kun posted...

It sold faster than the 360 for the first two or three months. Demand has dropped off a cliff since then and it's now trending far below the 360.

Coming straight from the source! Our resident analyst dnmt!!!!
#110chubbychaserPosted 7/6/2014 6:51:36 AM
Millertime660 posted...
dnmt posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Gintoki_kun posted...

Coming straight from the source! Our resident analyst dnmt!!!!

Its pretty obvious, few months ago PS4 smacking xbone by 2 millions, now its already 4+ millions, wow.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE