What's wrong with the Xbox One?

#41hyjinx17Posted 7/5/2014 4:45:51 AM
Same thing that's wrong with the PS4. No worthwhile exclusives. Certainly none to drop $400+ on a console.
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero
#42HylianKnight1Posted 7/5/2014 4:49:14 AM
it sux man lololololol

But seriously, it's really not a bad console, I think it's fine, people just love to hate on everything, and this is coming from a Nintendo fanboy.
---
Beep boop son, beep boop.
#43cpthighwindPosted 7/5/2014 5:14:24 AM
I don't know why the hardware is such a hot topic this gen. The PS3 had better hardware than the 360, but people didn't seem to talk about it nearly as much. The reason I've generally preferred Sony to MS has always just been the type of games they get as exclusives. I'm not big into FPS's, I prefer GT to Forza, and I never liked Fable, so Sony was a better choice for me. Frankly, the decision should be that easy for everyone. Which one has more stuff you like? Making it out to be some good verses evil console war is idiotic.
---
Play the console you like, and leave everybody else alone
#44therickmu25Posted 7/5/2014 5:18:24 AM
xtacb posted...
KID VID posted...
Probably the DRM, always online, 24-hour check in, and the Kinect. Things that MS has already addressed.

Most people dont know about that

And Most people dont know that PS4 has better hardware with more teraflops

Gamefaqs is a tiny minority

Outside of Gamefaqs, which is the Majority of consumers, Xbox one will sell fine cause they dont know any better

so dont worry MS will still sell good cause of the ignorant masses

HA! How ironic. I thought the ignorant masses ran out and scooped up the PS4 even though it has no games because the Internet was trying to convince everyone how it moves mountains and is the rightout console to buy.
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
#45cpthighwindPosted 7/5/2014 5:20:04 AM
Also, the whole "not enough good games" thing needs to stop coming up, since it totally dates the people who say it. Anyone who has been around knows that this is the exact same thing that happens to EVERY new console generation. Without exception. The PS2 had nothing but Timesplitters for a while. And the first X Box barely sold at all until they released Halo. Just wait. The games will come for both systems and hen everybody can go back to arguing over which game changing exclusive is amazing and which one is overhyped garbage
---
Play the console you like, and leave everybody else alone
#46zack125Posted 7/5/2014 5:31:20 AM
Basically everything they said when they first announced it has ruined any trust I had in M$ and the Xbox One.
#47richboy900Posted 7/5/2014 5:51:59 AM
The lack in power in this day and age, especially relative to pc. The ps4 has more power than the one, but again, is far from powerful.
#48Red04Posted 7/5/2014 6:16:23 AM
Short off topic question; does the Xone still require constant internet connection or just one mandatory update? Thanks
---
''You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it'' - Sovereign
#49rtkamb1770Posted 7/5/2014 6:18:38 AM(edited)
I don't have a problem with the actual X1, but i have lost all faith in Micro$oft products. They are not consumer friendly, and just like EA, are only trying to find a way to make money instead of actually caring about gamers and what we want.
---
Officially boycotting EA until they stop only thinking about profits and start contributing good to the gaming community.
#50HungryDogPosted 7/5/2014 6:22:38 AM
The exclusives don't appeal to me

Menus littered with adverts

Weaker hardware

Was more expensive, now the same price yet still inferior hardware wise

Pay to play online
---
A dog that is hungry........