What is the most improved game sequel you can think of?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is the most improved game sequel you can think of?
1 year ago#31
Special shoutout to Left 4 Dead 2 though. After the DLCs came out there was no point in really playing the first one anymore.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
1 year ago#32
Saint's Row 2.

It improved upon nearly everything that was in the first game, and in many ways, it is still better than the 3rd and 4th games in the series.

To those who say ME2, gameplay-wise, I'll give it to you, but story-wise, not so much...
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
1 year ago#33
loafy013 posted...
Street Fighter 2

---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
1 year ago#34
kungfuj0 posted...
Saint's Row 2.

It improved upon nearly everything that was in the first game, and in many ways, it is still better than the 3rd and 4th games in the series.

To those who say ME2, gameplay-wise, I'll give it to you, but story-wise, not so much...

Personally, I thought pretty much every squadmate got plenty of character development over the course of the game. My only problem plot wise with ME2 is that ultimately, it contributes like 5% to the overall trilogy, though this is something I fault the writers with. You could honestly put Arrival right after ME1 and not too much would change besides Cerberus' involvement in ME3's plot.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Dark Souls 2, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 2
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
1 year ago#35
Spider-man 2
Red Dead Redemption
Half Life 2
Diablo 2
GTA 5
Pokemon X/Y
---
etc
1 year ago#36
condemned
---
I am Santa_Gavin
I Donate Babies to the Gavin Family
1 year ago#37
My only problem plot wise with ME2 is that ultimately, it contributes like 5% to the overall trilogy, though this is something I fault the writers with.

And therein lies the problem. You can't be 1/3rd of a trilogy and only contribute 5% to that trilogy's story!

I loved ME2 dearly, but its story was not its strongest point. I will give you a nod on the character development though.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
1 year ago#38
Smash Bros Melee.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/superdude-2.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u45/Speeddemon1414/Set5/superdude10294.jpg
1 year ago#39
Jak 2
MGS2
RE2
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
1 year ago#40
Crystyn_7B posted...
zerooo0 posted...
ACIV completely improved upon everything that was the disaster that was AC3.

Except combat, story, antagonists, land missions,...

Great pirate game horrible AC title

Completely agree. Although i liked the story, everything else you said is correct. That is how i have been describing the game since i first played it.

As for the Topic i would say...Mass Effect 2 and Assassin's Creed 2.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is the most improved game sequel you can think of?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived