I gots to admit that Microsoft was kinda right about the Connect

#1GalvatronType_RPosted 7/4/2014 6:47:26 PM
Useful stuff I've done with the Connect so far:

-snapped Youtube and watched tips for a game while simultaneously playing that game

-snapped Twitch and watched CEO 2014 while watching TV

-watching TV through Bone with Connect allows me to change channels via voice; this is especially useful when my hands aren't free like getting ready in the morning and eating while watching TV

-cavorting naked in front of Connect while doing the truffle shuffle and Buffalo Bill dance to give those FBI, CIA and NSA nerds who peek in a free peep show (take that terrorists!)

I have to admit that Connect does have its uses. Microsoft still shouldn't have made it mandatory and they made a huge error in doing so (evidenced by their current sales position).
#2youngunner2123Posted 7/4/2014 6:56:13 PM(edited)
Well now I'm pissed. I didn't get a connect 4 w my day one edition that does all that lol

Yeah it's pretty awesome when calibrated perfectly. And don't have to repeat or yell at it

Glad you enjoyed it

Ps its KINECT
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3TOhasNoRingPosted 7/4/2014 7:01:55 PM
I was at least expecting TC to be funny. I leave disappointed.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#4GeistPosted 7/4/2014 7:21:08 PM
I like the voice feature for the same reason. Love looking up game help mid game. That and the last level Ryse, damn that was fun with Kinect.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#5godWhispererPosted 7/4/2014 7:25:43 PM
um ... it's called the "Konnekt" ok?
---
The creatures outside looked from pig to man and from man to pig and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
#6VirobotPosted 7/4/2014 7:30:09 PM
My two favorite things:

-Yelling Xbox On ten times in a row.

-I second dancing in front of the camera naked. Does Dance Dance pick up your... appendage? Maybe it unlocks bonus songs? Perhaps "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" by Dead or Alive?
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#7RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/4/2014 7:46:27 PM
Now that Ive had and used the kinect for 5 months I couldnt go without it. Just a cool feature to have.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#8Jiggy101011Posted 7/4/2014 7:50:52 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Now that Ive had and used the kinect for 5 months I couldnt go without it. Just a cool feature to have.

It is hard for me to go back to using the old 360 dashbord without voice commands and the snap feature. It is great being able to snap between netflix and a game in a second.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#9Blade_Of_IcePosted 7/4/2014 7:58:07 PM
i know this is a troll thread but TC named literally nothing that interests me, good thing theres a no project natal version now...
#10PizzatarianPosted 7/4/2014 8:05:36 PM
There is no denying that the Kinect makes everything way more convenient. For example, If I want to record something, than I just have to say "Xbox, record that" instead of hitting the Xbox button, selecting snap, and then the Game DVR, while probably getting killed in the process. However, the July system update is making things a little bit more convenient for those who do not like using voice commands. I'll just say that it's nice being able to open the snap menu just by double tapping the Xbox button, and snapping achievements is also pretty cool too.
---
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3