I gots to admit that Microsoft was kinda right about the Connect

#21Juzten76Posted 7/5/2014 5:08:12 AM
It's not "the Connect", it's just "Connect". Get it right!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#22TollyPosted 7/5/2014 5:50:20 AM
The Kinect is definitely a handy peripheral.

Also, if you speak clearly and pronounce your words correctly, Kinect works pretty darn good.
---
GT: Tollyonium
#23Spetsnaz420Posted 7/5/2014 5:54:53 AM
Foreign Objects posted...
I'm glad i got a kinect with the console. I would never have bought one.

It's pretty useful, occasionally. haters are gonna hate, but it is pretty good to use.

I'd never select anything using my hands, but the voice commands are brilliant.

Tolly posted...
The Kinect is definitely a handy peripheral.

Also, if you speak clearly and pronounce your words correctly, Kinect works pretty darn good.

Why are voice commands tied to the kinect though? Why are you limited to this? The kinect itself doesn't do anything to translate voice commands, that's done by the CPU
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#24TheGam3925Posted 7/5/2014 6:01:46 AM
My phone does voice commands. I rarely use it. Xbox fanboys treat it like the second coming. It's not lol.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#25BryanPS360Posted 7/5/2014 6:16:43 AM
GalvatronType_R posted...
-cavorting naked in front of Connect while doing the truffle shuffle and Buffalo Bill dance to give those FBI, CIA and NSA nerds who peek in a free peep show (take that terrorists!)

Regardless of whether or not your OP is sarcastic, I have actually done this several times. And it is glorious. If the government really is looking through Kinect to observe users, it feels good knowing that tax dollars might be used to force some unfortunate soul to watch me dance around naked in front of the TV.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#26chedibang1994Posted 7/5/2014 6:29:34 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
My phone does voice commands. I rarely use it. Xbox fanboys treat it like the second coming. It's not lol.

I guess no one has your number huh?
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#27Foreign ObjectsPosted 7/5/2014 3:49:53 PM
TheGam3925 posted...

I use Siri to set timers for me while I'm cooking. "Siri, 20 minute timer" stuff like that. Also it's good for reminders "Siri remind me in 2 hours to turn the water off"

It's pretty handy.
---
etc
#28natevinesPosted 7/5/2014 3:56:12 PM
It's spelt "Kannekt", troll
#29pblimp360Posted 7/5/2014 4:03:54 PM
Connect 4 ftw
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved