IF you have both..

#21teeebzPosted 7/5/2014 6:55:32 AM
Depends on the game really.
AC4 I bought for PS4
COD Ghosts I bought for Xbox (got it cheap)

Main reason is I much prefer xbox live and the controller (especially for FPS/TPS)
AC4 is mainly a single player game so that's why.

In other words, if it's a great online game I usually will still get the xbox version because I prefer the controller and online infrastructure (plus all my friends are on live.)
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#22richboy900Posted 7/5/2014 7:00:20 AM
Oh man, how could you have had more multiplats for ps2 instead of the Xbox. I had both systems, and the difference was colossal. The Xbox was like a new gen altogether.
#23InjusticeRebornPosted 7/5/2014 7:37:19 AM
LionHartZero posted...

Also, if achievements were what swayed you last gen as a previous poster said, why wouldn't they do the same now when your points a still cumulative with last gen's being included?

For me, they almost swayed me into a decision on my first 'next-gen (at the time) console'.

But then with FFX not that far into the future, and always wanting to see what Demon's Souls was all about (and then Dark Souls and it's sequel), I thought I'd dabble one last time into the world of PS3. And honestly, I've enjoyed the 'clean slate' as it were with trophies.

The temptation of carrying on with that Gamerscore has basically died off, even though I do and probably will continue to get as many achievements/trophies as I can. But they are no longer a deciding factor in my multi-plat games, like they were before.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#24LionHartZero(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 5:41:13 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
LionHartZero posted...

Also, if achievements were what swayed you last gen as a previous poster said, why wouldn't they do the same now when your points a still cumulative with last gen's being included?

For me, they almost swayed me into a decision on my first 'next-gen (at the time) console'.

But then with FFX not that far into the future, and always wanting to see what Demon's Souls was all about (and then Dark Souls and it's sequel), I thought I'd dabble one last time into the world of PS3. And honestly, I've enjoyed the 'clean slate' as it were with trophies.

The temptation of carrying on with that Gamerscore has basically died off, even though I do and probably will continue to get as many achievements/trophies as I can. But they are no longer a deciding factor in my multi-plat games, like they were before.

Gotcha. It's probably dumb to even let it be a factor in my decisions because, honestly, now that I think about it, I never even look at anyone's GamerScore to tell u the truth.... Definitely gonna give the PS4 a go, starting with Diablo 3 now... My last mission - get myself to like the DS4 lol
#25shotymePosted 7/5/2014 5:52:26 PM
My Xbox One is my primary console. Mainly because I feel as if their online has always been better, better controller, community, friends, etc. Ill even be getting Kingdom Hearts 3, MGS5, and FF15 on it as well as exclusives. Wii U and PS4 only for exclusive and PC for RTS(Alpha Centuri), MOBAS, modding, and weird japanese stuff.
---
KI: Thunder/Orchid, TTT2: Nina/Kazuya, USF4: Elena/Sagat, Blaz: Azreal/Litchi
Wants: Halo 5, DA Inquisition, Far Cry 4, Persona 5, Madden 15, Evolve, SSB Wii U
#26spacejamjordanzPosted 7/5/2014 6:01:21 PM
I can see myself leaning to the PS4 more for multiplats (I still could buy some for X1 too). I actually prefer Sony's controller this time around, although I do like the X1 controller too. I can roll with either one, but DS4 feels better in my hands.

Plus most of my real life friends who upgraded have 4s (my cousin and brother included). Only one them other than me has an X1. I could care less for achievements or trophies as gamerscore/trophy level are not a deciding factor.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#27Merc123Posted 7/5/2014 6:16:41 PM
PS4 - multiplats
XB1 - Exclusives and shooters. Games that my XBL friends get
PC - Cheap games on steam sales
Wii U - Nintendo exclusives
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim