Rayman Legends on x1 is not really an improvement

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rayman Legends on x1 is not really an improvement

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
2 years ago#1
Rayman legends on the x1 imo looks practically the same when i toggle back and forth with the 360 - and the load times on the 360 are like 2-3 seconds anyway. Not sure how "no load time" was a selling point on x1...... I think when u hear that its assumed the other platforms have longer load times.... A pity dk tf couldnt match these load times.
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#2
Dude, stop trolling the XB1 boards, the game runs flawlessly on Xbox One. I know because I own it. The load times are barely anything.
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman

User Info: SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC
2 years ago#3
So, the only difference between the Xbox 360, and Xbox One are the loading times?...
Rise from your grave...

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
2 years ago#4
What did you expect? It already looked the best it could possibly be.

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
2 years ago#5
I heard the partical effects were better- i played the same levels back to back and saw NO DIFFERENCE / the no load times sounded good until i revisted the 360 version after not playing it for months and forgetting the load times are 2-3 seconds..which practically already is no load time...gonna take this used rauman legends back to gamestop tomorrow
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: PutHaggarInSF

PutHaggarInSF
2 years ago#6
What a clod.
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#7
We already knew this, and it's amazing regardless. Wii U is still the definitive version.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: Rdeal2

Rdeal2
2 years ago#8
What did you expect from a 2d game all versions are 1080p so there will be no difference

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
2 years ago#9
Rdeal2 posted...
What did you expect from a 2d game all versions are 1080p so there will be no difference

Only, they're not all the same. The Wii U one is the undisputed best version.

Unless graphics are genuinely all people care about, in which case, sure, they're about the same.
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/

User Info: triple s

triple s
2 years ago#10
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Rayman legends on the x1 imo looks practically the same when i toggle back and forth with the 360 - and the load times on the 360 are like 2-3 seconds anyway. Not sure how "no load time" was a selling point on x1...... I think when u hear that its assumed the other platforms have longer load times.... A pity dk tf couldnt match these load times.

I'm pretty sure I told you that they would be about identical seeing as Rayman Origins on PC was pretty much identical to the 360 version. I don't know what difference you would expect about of a 2D cell shaded game that was 1080p/60fps on the Xbox 360.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rayman Legends on x1 is not really an improvement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived