Rayman Legends on x1 is not really an improvement

#11triple sPosted 7/5/2014 6:29:24 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Rdeal2 posted...
What did you expect from a 2d game all versions are 1080p so there will be no difference

Only, they're not all the same. The Wii U one is the undisputed best version.

Unless graphics are genuinely all people care about, in which case, sure, they're about the same.

This topic is specifically about graphics, I don't know why you felt the need to point that out.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#12LooksLikeRainPosted 7/5/2014 6:53:59 AM
triple s posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Rdeal2 posted...
What did you expect from a 2d game all versions are 1080p so there will be no difference

Only, they're not all the same. The Wii U one is the undisputed best version.

Unless graphics are genuinely all people care about, in which case, sure, they're about the same.

This topic is specifically about graphics, I don't know why you felt the need to point that out.

What? Did you read the topic title or post? It's about the x1 version not being much better than the 360. If anything, this topic is about load times.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#13triple sPosted 7/5/2014 7:06:08 AM
No, the topic was about the graphics and he just stated there was no difference between the versions other than the load times being a little better. Most cross platform games aren't going to even have any type of gameplay differences.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#14LooksLikeRainPosted 7/5/2014 7:11:01 AM
triple s posted...
No, the topic was about the graphics and he just stated there was no difference between the versions other than the load times being a little better. Most cross platform games aren't going to even have any type of gameplay differences.

I didn't say anything about gameplay differences. Where are you getting this stuff from? Are you accidentally posting here instead of your intended topic?
---
#15LooksLikeRainPosted 7/5/2014 7:11:01 AM
triple s posted...

I didn't say anything about gameplay differences. Where are you getting this stuff from? Are you accidentally posting here instead of your intended topic?
---