Which racer will come out on top? Forza Horizon 2 or Driveclub?

#11Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 12:05:47 AM
Bump.
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#12InjusticeRebornPosted 7/5/2014 12:26:20 AM
Forza Horizon 2 for me.

DriveClub had my interest for a smidge around the release of both consoles, but the more I've learned of it, and as more time passes, that interest has pretty much withered away.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#13SlippyedPosted 7/5/2014 12:53:55 AM
Driveclub looks bad.
#14IzraeilPosted 7/5/2014 12:57:25 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Forza will crush DC. Most Sony race fans are dedicated to GT, which will top both.

I wouldn't be so sure, last gen Evolution Studios made Motorstorm as a launch title which sold almost 4 million copies, while the first Forza Horizon couldn't even hit 2 million units and it launched when 360 had an install base of over 70 million.

Now with PS4 not having any games that would cater to sim racing gamers, it could be as successful as their outing with Motorstorm.
#15Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 2:09:17 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Forza Horizon 2 for me.

DriveClub had my interest for a smidge around the release of both consoles, but the more I've learned of it, and as more time passes, that interest has pretty much withered away.

Wasn't it delayed like 3 times?
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#16schmarkenheimerPosted 7/5/2014 2:18:55 AM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
No option for Need for Speed: Underground 3? It might be a while but its gonna happen.

It's funny that people 10 years or so ago when the first came out didn't like the direction it took NFS (sorta like Bad Company with BF) yet now it's almost revered.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#17AbstraktProfSC2Posted 7/5/2014 6:11:04 AM
schmarkenheimer posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...
No option for Need for Speed: Underground 3? It might be a while but its gonna happen.

It's funny that people 10 years or so ago when the first came out didn't like the direction it took NFS (sorta like Bad Company with BF) yet now it's almost revered.

this got me thinking of the first NFS game. Had just 8 cars i think; Ferrari, Lambo, Acura NSX, I think a Porsche 911 dont remember what else. I think it was trying to be a sim racer back then
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#18Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/5/2014 6:15:09 AM
Sales or reviews or what?
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#19phineasfoolPosted 7/5/2014 6:22:55 AM
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
schmarkenheimer posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...

this got me thinking of the first NFS game. Had just 8 cars i think; Ferrari, Lambo, Acura NSX, I think a Porsche 911 dont remember what else. I think it was trying to be a sim racer back then

It definitely wasn't trying to be a sim racer at all. While I never played the original 3DO version, me and a friend had it on the PS1 and used to lan play it all the time. It was pretty cool in lan as it would have more and different kinds of traffic on the road than normal.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#20lunchbox2042Posted 7/5/2014 6:36:00 AM
Driveclub would have been great as a launch window game, but with all of the delays, my excitement has gone down for it.