Went to Target, got an Xbox One with Forza 5 and Titanfall for $475+tax.

#1Cows Go HisssssPosted 7/4/2014 11:43:16 PM
So I went to Target today and bought an Xbox One. It came with a free physical copy of Titanfall (not in the Xbox One box itself, but on the side) and a downloadable code copy of Forza 5 (which came in the Xbox One box). I thought you could only get one of the games in the bundle but I guess I got both lol. The Xbox One with the 2 games and Kinect was $500. I used my Target Redcard to pay which gets me 5% off, which is $25, so the subtotal was $475. The absolute total I paid after tax was $512.99. Pretty good deal for the full Xbox package with two free stellar exclusives!

What games usually come with the bundles? I was only expecting to get Titanfall at first, but realized a Forza code was in there when I got home and opened it! Was it a mistake, or is that what they are giving out now?
---
hey foo
hey foo
#2XanderMXIXPosted 7/4/2014 11:50:21 PM
I dont know man but congrats that's awesome. Hope you enjoy it. Both great games
#3ElectricMolePosted 7/5/2014 1:05:45 AM
thats a good deal!

I got my X1 with kinect brand new for $375, but no game included. I'm eyeing DR3 for my first game.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188, Live:RichiJihen
#4ave1Posted 7/5/2014 4:53:51 AM
For a new system, that's a great deal. I got mine used on Ebay with Kinect, an extra controller (which came brand new sealed in the box), two play and charge kits, Madden 25, Fighter Within, NBA 2k14, and BF4 along with all boxes for $470 shipped. It all works well. I ended up selling stuff. Got $36 for the used controller and $75 for three of the games. So that made the system with Kinect, a game, and a single brand new controller $359 shipped.
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#5lunchbox2042Posted 7/5/2014 5:39:15 AM
I think the Kinect versions still come with Forza 5. The Titanfall bundles came with download vouchers for Titanfall, not a physical copy.
#6derratePosted 7/5/2014 5:41:53 AM
Uh if you paid 475 that isn't two free games.
#7wrettcaughnPosted 7/5/2014 5:47:03 AM
derrate posted...
Uh if you paid 475 that isn't two free games.

$500 for the console + Kinect + Forza + Target is running a promotion right now where if you buy an xb1 and kinect bundle you get a physical copy of Titanfall for free. I'd say that's a pretty good deal seeing as I paid $500 for the console and no games.
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#8L96A1BOSSPosted 7/5/2014 6:34:59 AM
All I for from this topic is xbone selling so bad you can still get 2 free games with it 7 months later real sad on M$ part but keep trying.
#9ave1Posted 7/5/2014 8:01:22 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
All I for from this topic is xbone selling so bad you can still get 2 free games with it 7 months later real sad on M$ part but keep trying.

Xbox One releases in 29 additional countries in September, so you can go away now.
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#10EnclavePosted 7/5/2014 8:45:55 AM
ave1 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Xbox One releases in 29 additional countries in September, so you can go away now.

Not that I agree with the guy you quoted (he's clearly trolling) but how does what you posted in any way counter what he said.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.