XBOX One - What game's to buy - What's any good?

#1DoggiesLipstickPosted 7/4/2014 11:44:49 PM
Hey guys, I used to be an avid gamer on the 360 but due to work commitments I gave it up. This has kept me out of the loop as far as games go.

A year on, 400 worth of clothes, numerous discussions and a foot massage my girlfriend has finally let me buy an Xbox One (Please no hate .. 90% of men over 20 will understand where I'm coming from with the moaning girlfriend and needing permission thing ;))

Problem is i don't know what to buy? I don't mean just buy the top 3 games in the chart, I really want to know what games are actually worth buying? I like all games except racing so no Forza.

Any Ideas? (About the game) :)

Thanks in advance.
#2Millertime660Posted 7/5/2014 12:15:48 AM
When are you buying?
#3Cows Go HisssssPosted 7/5/2014 12:24:36 AM
1. Titanfall. I actually bought it for Xbox 360 in April with the season pass and I bought it today with an Xbox One with the season pass. So I bought Titanfall and the season passes twice.

2. Dead Rising 3. I haven't bought it yet but its an Xbox One exclusive title and next on my buy list. I loved the first one and haven't played the second.

3. Watch Dogs. I feel this is a must play as well. Haven't bought it yet though, but will soon.

Runner ups:

Assassins Creed 4. I'm buying this soon as I love assassins creed. Buying it when it drops to $20.

Ryse. Xbox exclusive and heard it was pretty good. I'm gonna buy this when it drops to $15.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#4DoggiesLipstick(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 2:38:46 AM
Millertime660 posted...
When are you buying?

I bought today .. Its being delivered next Friday.

The other thing that is confusing me is general stuff like .. Although i cant play my 360 games on my Xbox One, can i download them? So if i wanted Skyrim can i download Skyrim onto my 360 (paying for the game again?)
#5Millertime660Posted 7/5/2014 2:59:23 AM
No you cannot download them onto the xbox one.

Games I would recommend.

Wolfenstein (absolutely awesome game)
Tomb Raider (great action adventure platformer with excellent acting and a good story)
Valiant Hearts (Short heartfelt WW1 puzzle platformer)
Child of Light (2d turn based RPG, dont usually like them but it was really fun)
Titanfall (Fun, Fun, Fun)
Dead Rising (tons to do and collect, weapons are awesome, story is ok)
AC4 (Pirates!)
Trials Fusion (I just love Trials games, infinite content)
#6DoggiesLipstick(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 3:00:50 AM
Millertime660 posted...
No you cannot download them onto the xbox one.

Games I would recommend.

Wolfenstein (absolutely awesome game)
Tomb Raider (great action adventure platformer with excellent acting and a good story)
Valiant Hearts (Short heartfelt WW1 puzzle platformer)
Child of Light (2d turn based RPG, dont usually like them but it was really fun)
Titanfall (Fun, Fun, Fun)
Dead Rising (tons to do and collect, weapons are awesome, story is ok)
AC4 (Pirates!)
Trials Fusion (I just love Trials games, infinite content)

Thanks, Some good stuff here. I totally forgot about Trials Fusion. I had the old trials. Love it.
#7Millertime660Posted 7/5/2014 3:13:39 AM
And dont forget guacamelee if you are getting gold, cause its free and awesome!
#8ComradeRyanPosted 7/5/2014 9:46:40 AM
I recommend purchasing Battlefield 4. 64 player Conquest is very enjoyable.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com