The Ultimate GAMER TABOO LIST - add to it!

#1SigmaLongshotPosted 7/5/2014 12:57:16 AM
There are things that certain gamers do that can only be described as... pure evil. The ultimate in no-go. SUPER-TABOO.

Things that, when they happen, you puff up with rage and scream. NO GAMER SHOULD EVER DO THESE THINGS.

So let's compile a list of our most-detested, most-loathed things people do in gaming that should be abolished for all time - our ULTIMATE GAMER TABOO LIST!

(simply copy the list, add to it, then post the updated list).

Let's start with:

1) WOTSIT FINGERS: The process of playing videogames with Cheeto-coated grease fingers.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#2p3r0x1d3Posted 7/5/2014 12:59:04 AM
as a professional athlete i have to constantly consume calories to maintain body mass and stamina, so when i game i always break that rule.
#3InjusticeRebornPosted 7/5/2014 1:01:22 AM
Not taking care of discs.

Back in the day of PS1/PS2 when I'd lend games to friends, and I'd hate going over to theirs to see my game not only not in it's case when not being used, but to see it face up, or face down with something else on top.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#4slowdog76Posted 7/5/2014 1:01:39 AM
1) WOTSIT FINGERS: The process of playing videogames with Cheeto-coated grease fingers.
2) FANBOYS: The rabid devotion to a hunk of plastic and / or the company that manufactures them.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#5slowdog76Posted 7/5/2014 1:02:09 AM
see sigma, i can read :P
---
Confucius
#6TenzhiPosted 7/5/2014 1:03:57 AM
Taking a portable game system into the bathroom... far less hygienic than cheeto grease.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#7TheeLeehamPosted 7/5/2014 1:04:39 AM
Music

Playing music down the mic while playing online.
#8SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 1:04:54 AM
2) FANBOYS: The rabid devotion to a hunk of plastic and / or the company that manufactures them.
3) DISC NEGLECT: Letting discs get scraped to all holy hell by simply forgetting basic care.

(added Injustice's to the list format)
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#9InjusticeRebornPosted 7/5/2014 1:10:00 AM
:3

Sowwy. I missed that 'add on to list part'. Thank you for doing my work for me Sigma. :D
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#10slowdog76Posted 7/5/2014 1:11:51 AM
its ok injustice, you weren't the only one :D
---
Confucius