The Ultimate GAMER TABOO LIST - add to it!

#11slowdog76Posted 7/5/2014 2:15:44 AM
1) WOTSIT FINGERS: The process of playing videogames with Cheeto-coated grease fingers.
2) FANBOYS: The rabid devotion to a hunk of plastic and / or the company that manufactures them.
3) DISC NEGLECT: Letting discs get scraped to all holy hell by simply forgetting basic care.
4) UNHEALTHY: sat on your arse all day makes it easy to conform to stereotypes
5) PORTABLE POTTY: taking your handheld into the toilet and sitting there for far too long
6) MUSIC TERRORIST: because everyone in the lobby wants to listen to you enjoy Justin Beiber

tidied up the rest for you
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#12SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 2:23:57 AM
slowdog76 posted...
1) WOTSIT FINGERS: The process of playing videogames with Cheeto-coated grease fingers.
2) FANBOYS: The rabid devotion to a hunk of plastic and / or the company that manufactures them.
3) DISC NEGLECT: Letting discs get scraped to all holy hell by simply forgetting basic care.
5) PORTABLE POTTY: taking your handheld into the toilet and sitting there for far too long
6) MUSIC TERRORIST: because everyone in the lobby wants to listen to you enjoy Justin Beiber

tidied up the rest for you

Why thank you Slowdog! You majestic ol' sod.

I'll add to the list again:

7) CHICKEN HOG: Losing a sliver of health, seeing your pal is desperately needing health, but eating the floor-chicken/health kit anyway.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#13slowdog76Posted 7/5/2014 2:26:53 AM
oi, ya cheeky bugger. less of the majestic thankyou
---
Confucius
#14slowdog76Posted 7/5/2014 2:29:22 AM
7) CHICKEN HOG: Losing a sliver of health, seeing your pal is desperately needing health, but eating the floor-chicken/health kit anyway.
8) HE'S ON THE PHONE: Forgetting to mute your mic when your mate calls so the lobby can hear you converse about how drunk you were last night and who you slept with
---
Confucius
#15HaeravonPosted 7/5/2014 2:55:02 AM
Tantrums. Throwing controllers, discs, game boxes, etc., and breaking things because you lost at a video game. Seriously, it's a game, stop throwing a fit. Reload, try again. If you can't figure it out, watch a video, read a FAQ, get some help, or best of all, take a break and try again later. Also related, being a sore loser online-dropping out of a game, excessive swearing... it's a game. Have fun. If you can't do that, quit so you don't ruin it for everybody else.
---
Join the gaming community at www.haeravon.com
Watch gaming videos at www.youtube.com/haeravonfaqs
#16InjusticeRebornPosted 7/5/2014 3:35:44 AM
Portable Potty. XD

Sooooo guilty of that. :D
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#17JinKougaPosted 7/5/2014 5:19:14 AM
8) DAMNED STRANGER: Uh, what? You want me to leave just so your friend can join in? Okay...NO! Either enjoy playing this one with me or waste your time trying to remake another room.
#18TheeLeehamPosted 7/5/2014 5:36:31 AM
WOTSIT FINGERS: The process of playing videogames with Cheeto-coated grease fingers.
8) DAMNED STRANGER: Uh, what? You want me to leave just so your friend can join in? Okay...NO! Either enjoy playing this one with me or waste your time trying to remake another room.
9) Wrong Objective
People that play objective based games like capture flag but just go for kills rather then the flags.
#19slowdog76Posted 7/5/2014 6:30:48 AM
9) Wrong Objective
People that play objective based games like capture flag but just go for kills rather then the flags.
10) NO OBJECTIVE: People that play any kind of competitive game and spend their time trying to do jumping no scope 360's rather than kills. Do they know how big of a tool they are?
---
Confucius
#20LooksLikeRainPosted 7/5/2014 7:05:32 AM
9) Wrong Objective
10) NO OBJECTIVE: People that play any kind of competitive game and spend their time trying to do jumping no scope 360's rather than kills. Do they know how big of a tool they are?
11) ONE MORE TIME: When you're taking turns on a game and your friend goes, "Let me try it again," an indefinite amount of times before you have to physically take the controller back.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.