The Ultimate GAMER TABOO LIST - add to it!

#21TheeLeehamPosted 7/5/2014 7:07:33 AM
WOTSIT FINGERS: The process of playing videogames with Cheeto-coated grease fingers.
2) FANBOYS: The rabid devotion to a hunk of plastic and / or the company that manufactures them.
3) DISC NEGLECT: Letting discs get scraped to all holy hell by simply forgetting basic care.
4) UNHEALTHY: sat on your arse all day makes it easy to conform to stereotypes
5) PORTABLE POTTY: taking your handheld into the toilet and sitting there for far too long
6) MUSIC TERRORIST: because everyone in the lobby wants to listen to you enjoy Justin Beiber
7) CHICKEN HOG: Losing a sliver of health, seeing your pal is desperately needing health, but eating the floor-chicken/health kit anyway.
8) DAMNED STRANGER: Uh, what? You want me to leave just so your friend can join in? Okay...NO! Either enjoy playing this one with me or waste your time trying to remake another room.
9) Wrong Objective
People that play objective based games like capture flag but just go for kills rather then the flags.
10) NO OBJECTIVE: People that play any kind of competitive game and spend their time trying to do jumping no scope 360's rather than kills. Do they know how big of a tool they are?
11) ONE MORE TIME: When you're taking turns on a game and your friend goes, "Let me try it again," an indefinite amount of times before you have to physically take the controller back.
12) PARTY POOPERS: When you're in a party with a friend and then his friend joins. Then your friends, friend joins. Then your friends, friend and your friends, friends, friend start having a conversation between themselves.
#22TheeLeehamPosted 7/5/2014 7:09:57 AM
Ever type/say a word so many times that it stops making sense? The word "friend" looks so weird to me right now.
#23SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 7:14:52 AM(edited)
1)WOTSIT FINGERS: The process of playing videogames with Cheeto-coated grease fingers.
2) FANBOYS: The rabid devotion to a hunk of plastic and / or the company that manufactures them.
3) DISC NEGLECT: Letting discs get scraped to all holy hell by simply forgetting basic care.
5) PORTABLE POTTY: taking your handheld into the toilet and sitting there for far too long
6) MUSIC TERRORIST: because everyone in the lobby wants to listen to you enjoy Justin Beiber
7) CHICKEN HOG: Losing a sliver of health, seeing your pal is desperately needing health, but eating the floor-chicken/health kit anyway.
8) DAMNED STRANGER: Uh, what? You want me to leave just so your friend can join in? Okay...NO! Either enjoy playing this one with me or waste your time trying to remake another room.
9) WRONG OBJECTIVE: People that play objective based games like capture flag but just go for kills rather then the flags.
10) NO OBJECTIVE: People that play any kind of competitive game and spend their time trying to do jumping no scope 360's rather than kills. Do they know how big of a tool they are?
11) ONE MORE TIME: When you're taking turns on a game and your friend goes, "Let me try it again," an indefinite amount of times before you have to physically take the controller back.
12) PARTY POOPERS: When you're in a party with a friend and then his friend joins. Then your friends, friend joins. Then your friends, friend and your friends, friends, friend start having a conversation between themselves.
13) VEGAN IN MCDONALDS: When people get angry about you specifically talking about the game you are currently playing, talking about lore, story points or speculating on what might happen. "Don't, I haven't played the main game yet!", etc.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#24LooksLikeRainPosted 7/5/2014 7:18:19 AM
1)WOTSIT FINGERS: The process of playing videogames with Cheeto-coated grease fingers.
9) WRONG OBJECTIVE: People that play objective based games like capture flag but just go for kills rather then the flags.
13) VEGAN IN MCDONALDS: When people get angry about you specifically talking about the game you are currently playing, talking about lore, story points or speculating on what might happen. "Don't, I haven't played the main game yet!", etc.
THE MYSTICAL GUIDE: When your friend, who has finished the game you're playing, pretends he's a human walkthrough guide, and insists on telling you how to play.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#25True_Warrior52Posted 7/5/2014 10:25:07 AM
THE MYSTICAL GUIDE: When your friend, who has finished the game you're playing, pretends he's a human walkthrough guide, and insists on telling you how to play.
15) HE'S DEAD, JIM: When your friends console/game/app freezes, so they slam on the case and mash the power button a million times
16) I CANT SEE SH*T Having your TV/ monitor face the window, so come noon, you've got a glare the size of Kansas on screen
---
Being Hulk in an Iron Man suit while fighting zombies in GTA 4.
PC sounds more like a nerd fantasy than a gaming device.
#26GuiltySoul2005Posted 7/5/2014 11:06:54 AM
If you're playing a competitive 1v1 game with a friend and you, for example, win 3 games in a row, then the second your friend wins one he doesn't want to play anymore. Hate that crap.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#27ShamblerQPosted 7/5/2014 11:10:23 AM
I think wotsit fingers should be greasy fingers. If you eat pizza, popcorn, or potato chips, have a damp towel lol.
#28ozranPosted 7/5/2014 11:13:57 AM(edited)
17) The Teabagger Someone who, no matter the game type just has to teabag his dead opponent even though he himself is about to get destroyed
---
Forever random, eternally comfy.......no you may not sit on me. RANDOM COUCH!!!
#29TheGovenorPosted 7/5/2014 11:21:23 AM
I like this topic. Bump because....MOOOAAR
---
I don't like shrimp. Do i deserve to live?
#30cmincPosted 7/5/2014 11:24:37 AM
CHEAP and CHEAT SCREAMERS. Those whiney schmucks that scream 'cheap' when they meet a strategy that they cant figure out or work around, and those tryhards that accuse you of cheating because you beat them in a way they werent prepared for.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1