i work at gamestop, when i try to pitch people on x1 they always say good things

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i work at gamestop, when i try to pitch people on x1 they always say good things

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
2 years ago#1
it's great because they will say all this positive stuff about the console in front of other potential buyers and i believe it is encouraging other potential buyers, what is with all the happy gamers and why is it so hard to sell a PS4 like that?

Am I doing it right?
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot

User Info: puffnbillys420

puffnbillys420
2 years ago#2
If 76 is the year you were born then I hope you own that gamestop
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me

User Info: Sin_Angelus_

Sin_Angelus_
2 years ago#3
puffnbillys420 posted...

This coming from the guy with the "420" in his username. I seriously hope you're not older than 15, and you realize how disappointed your parents are.

User Info: firebrand898

firebrand898
2 years ago#4
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

This coming from the guy with the "420" in his username. I seriously hope you're not older than 15, and you realize how disappointed your parents are.
(message deleted)

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 years ago#6
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

Burn!

User Info: dataDyneSoldier

dataDyneSoldier
2 years ago#7
At least it balances out.

At the Gamestop I go to, I've seen some of the employees there convince people to buy a Playstation 4 who went in planning to pick up an Xbox One. I had to shake my head at how easily they were swayed from purchasing what they originally went to the store to get. I asked one of them how often it happens, and she said that she's convinced more people than she can count to get a PS4 instead. Not sure that I agree with this, but if these people are happier then all the power to them I guess.
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.

User Info: AbstraktProfSC2

AbstraktProfSC2
2 years ago#8
snakes_codec posted...
Ignor tc he's one of the biggest xtwots on this board.

yeah. i dont think that word is gonna catch on...give it up
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i work at gamestop, when i try to pitch people on x1 they always say good things

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived