i work at gamestop, when i try to pitch people on x1 they always say good things

#1Juzten76Posted 7/5/2014 4:40:32 AM
it's great because they will say all this positive stuff about the console in front of other potential buyers and i believe it is encouraging other potential buyers, what is with all the happy gamers and why is it so hard to sell a PS4 like that?

Am I doing it right?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#2puffnbillys420Posted 7/5/2014 4:47:35 AM
If 76 is the year you were born then I hope you own that gamestop
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#3Sin_Angelus_Posted 7/5/2014 11:06:19 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...

This coming from the guy with the "420" in his username. I seriously hope you're not older than 15, and you realize how disappointed your parents are.
#4firebrand898Posted 7/5/2014 11:15:45 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

This coming from the guy with the "420" in his username. I seriously hope you're not older than 15, and you realize how disappointed your parents are.
#5snakes_codecPosted 7/5/2014 11:18:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6slyman19Posted 7/5/2014 11:19:42 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

Burn!
#7dataDyneSoldierPosted 7/5/2014 11:20:50 AM(edited)
At least it balances out.

At the Gamestop I go to, I've seen some of the employees there convince people to buy a Playstation 4 who went in planning to pick up an Xbox One. I had to shake my head at how easily they were swayed from purchasing what they originally went to the store to get. I asked one of them how often it happens, and she said that she's convinced more people than she can count to get a PS4 instead. Not sure that I agree with this, but if these people are happier then all the power to them I guess.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#8AbstraktProfSC2Posted 7/5/2014 11:20:33 AM
snakes_codec posted...
Ignor tc he's one of the biggest xtwots on this board.

yeah. i dont think that word is gonna catch on...give it up
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png