Microsoft will compete better once the console gets released in 29 new countries

#11slowdog76Posted 7/5/2014 10:07:14 AM(edited)
sigma. im disappointed you of all people didnt get my sarcasm
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#128waystomondayPosted 7/5/2014 10:06:56 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
*Topic is created with an optimistic forecast - regardless of it being genuine or facetious*

*First reply is a completely negative sarcastic/smarmy/crap microphone-drop snarky comment*

*Second, third and fourth replies are the hulking dumb-bullies from cartoons, responding with "Hyuk, YEAHHHH BWOSS! You, errr, gott'um good!"*

GAMEFAQS!

Fanboys at their finest gamefaqs!
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."
#13ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 10:08:25 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
*Topic is created with an optimistic forecast - regardless of it being genuine or facetious*

*First reply is a completely negative sarcastic/smarmy/crap microphone-drop snarky comment*

*Second, third and fourth replies are the hulking dumb-bullies from cartoons, responding with "Hyuk, YEAHHHH BWOSS! You, errr, gott'um good!"*

GAMEFAQS!

What was not genuine or truthful in the OP?
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#14InfinityOver0Posted 7/5/2014 10:09:07 AM
those are all small markets. ~1 mil sales, if ms is lucky.
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#15snakes_codecPosted 7/5/2014 10:09:18 AM
XB1 is available in all markets where it will do high numbers. Releasing In a load of countries that have smaller populations isnt going to make much of a difference. And in any case it would only make a difference if XB1 was out selling the PS4 in any of the bigger markets where there both available which it is not in any.
#16snakes_codecPosted 7/5/2014 10:14:21 AM
InfinityOver0 posted...
those are all small markets. ~1 mil sales, if ms is lucky.

Honestly not even close to a million markets in Europe who dont have it yet merely import it from the UK .
#17ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 10:17:58 AM
snakes_codec posted...
XB1 is available in all markets where it will do high numbers. Releasing In a load of countries that have smaller populations isnt going to make much of a difference. And in any case it would only make a difference if XB1 was out selling the PS4 in any of the bigger markets where there both available which it is not in any.

You are wrong: http://blogs.seattletimes.com/brierdudley/2014/04/29/16699/
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#18snakes_codecPosted 7/5/2014 10:26:08 AM(edited)
ave1 posted...
snakes_codec posted...

You are wrong: http://blogs.seattletimes.com/brierdudley/2014/04/29/16699/

Neither of the consoles will sell well in China not least because most games will be unavailable due to China's draconian censorship laws .
#19ace_two_maxPosted 7/5/2014 10:31:39 AM
Look if anyone in them 29 countries really cared, they would had imported them, also seems no one is screaming reassurance thread.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#20ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 10:34:53 AM
China's billions would like to have a word with you.
---