Microsoft will compete better once the console gets released in 29 new countries

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft will compete better once the console gets released in 29 new countries

User Info: slowdog76

slowdog76
2 years ago#11
sigma. im disappointed you of all people didnt get my sarcasm
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

User Info: 8waystomonday

8waystomonday
2 years ago#12
SigmaLongshot posted...
*Topic is created with an optimistic forecast - regardless of it being genuine or facetious*

*First reply is a completely negative sarcastic/smarmy/crap microphone-drop snarky comment*

*Second, third and fourth replies are the hulking dumb-bullies from cartoons, responding with "Hyuk, YEAHHHH BWOSS! You, errr, gott'um good!"*

GAMEFAQS!

Fanboys at their finest gamefaqs!
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."

User Info: ave1

ave1
2 years ago#13
SigmaLongshot posted...
*Topic is created with an optimistic forecast - regardless of it being genuine or facetious*

*First reply is a completely negative sarcastic/smarmy/crap microphone-drop snarky comment*

*Second, third and fourth replies are the hulking dumb-bullies from cartoons, responding with "Hyuk, YEAHHHH BWOSS! You, errr, gott'um good!"*

GAMEFAQS!

What was not genuine or truthful in the OP?
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
2 years ago#14
those are all small markets. ~1 mil sales, if ms is lucky.
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2

User Info: snakes_codec

snakes_codec
2 years ago#15
XB1 is available in all markets where it will do high numbers. Releasing In a load of countries that have smaller populations isnt going to make much of a difference. And in any case it would only make a difference if XB1 was out selling the PS4 in any of the bigger markets where there both available which it is not in any.

snakes_codec
2 years ago#16
InfinityOver0 posted...
those are all small markets. ~1 mil sales, if ms is lucky.

Honestly not even close to a million markets in Europe who dont have it yet merely import it from the UK .

ave1
2 years ago#17
snakes_codec posted...
XB1 is available in all markets where it will do high numbers. Releasing In a load of countries that have smaller populations isnt going to make much of a difference. And in any case it would only make a difference if XB1 was out selling the PS4 in any of the bigger markets where there both available which it is not in any.

You are wrong: http://blogs.seattletimes.com/brierdudley/2014/04/29/16699/
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?

snakes_codec
2 years ago#18
ave1 posted...
snakes_codec posted...

You are wrong: http://blogs.seattletimes.com/brierdudley/2014/04/29/16699/

Neither of the consoles will sell well in China not least because most games will be unavailable due to China's draconian censorship laws .

User Info: ace_two_max

ace_two_max
2 years ago#19
Look if anyone in them 29 countries really cared, they would had imported them, also seems no one is screaming reassurance thread.
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!

ave1
2 years ago#20
China's billions would like to have a word with you.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft will compete better once the console gets released in 29 new countries

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived