Microsoft will compete better once the console gets released in 29 new countries

#21snakes_codecPosted 7/5/2014 9:38:20 AM
ave1 posted...
China's billions would like to have a word with you.

China's censorship laws and piracy trade would like a word with you.
#22DoggiesLipstickPosted 7/5/2014 9:46:03 AM
What Microsoft need to do is get hold of a couple RPG exclusives and BAM! The sales in Asia would soar! ... Not that i actually care weather Microsoft outsell Sony or not :/
#23ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 9:52:53 AM
snakes_codec posted...
ave1 posted...

Not every gamer in China is into dudebro shooters
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#24RyuuHou25Posted 7/5/2014 9:59:05 AM
ave1 posted...
snakes_codec posted...
ave1 posted...

The f*** does that have to do with their censorship laws and piracy trade? Do you even know what the hell he's saying?

China has insanely strict censorship laws that are going to prevent MANY games from being released there, not just "dudebro" shooters genius.

Also, most people in China that wanted either of the systems already HAS them due to the piracy trade within China.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#25Altair001Posted 7/5/2014 9:59:31 AM
ave1 posted...
snakes_codec posted...
ave1 posted...

1. Content that violates the basic principles of China’s constitution
2. Content that harms national unity, sovereignty or territorial integrity
3. Content that endangers national security or harms national honor or interests
4. Content that incites ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, insults national pride, or hurts or infringes on China's national customs, habits, or national unity
5.Content that violates state religion policies or promotes cults or superstition
6.Content that propagates obscenity, gambling, violence or drug-related criminal activities, or that abets a crime
7.Content that's contrary to public morality or national cultural traditions
8.Any content that insults, libels others or infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of others
9.Content that other laws and regulations have already prohibited

I think even Rayman might have trouble getting through that.lol
#26snakes_codecPosted 7/5/2014 10:00:12 AM
ave1 posted...
snakes_codec posted...
ave1 posted...

It doesnt matter most games wont be available legally dont believe me google China's censorship laws when it comes to games most notably console games .
#27sadiq2010Posted 7/5/2014 10:00:19 AM
please go to sleep and never wake up again, you are living in your fantasy dream world.
#28TauriLeaderPosted 7/5/2014 10:29:32 AM
Sony dominate most of Europe and the Xbox didn't sell particular well outside the launch countries. I know people from Sweden who already have the Xbox. People within driving distance and really wanted the console will make the effort.

Xbox is launching in China with only 200,000 units as a test.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#29InfinityOver0Posted 7/5/2014 10:32:32 AM
DoggiesLipstick posted...
What Microsoft need to do is get hold of a couple RPG exclusives and BAM! The sales in Asia would soar! ... Not that i actually care weather Microsoft outsell Sony or not :/

like lost odyssey and infinite undiscovery did for 360? lol. short term gain. hopefully rpg publishers have learned not publish rpgs as exclusives for xbox systems
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#30InfinityOver0Posted 7/5/2014 10:33:37 AM(edited)
TauriLeader posted...
Sony dominate most of Europe and the Xbox didn't sell particular well outside the launch countries. I know people from Sweden who already have the Xbox. People within driving distance and really wanted the console will make the effort.

Xbox is launching in China with only 200,000 units as a test.

if ms cant sell 200k units to 1.2billion ppl, then it needs to just close up shop on the console market
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2