Devs name best console:

#21kcypher2000Posted 7/5/2014 5:05:06 PM
aheroafake posted...
I'm a hardcore Xbox brand fan but this really isn't surprising to me. Xbox One is 7th on the list. That's not too bad, especially compared to PS4's 5th place ranking.

I agree. Ps4 is easier to develop for. Thats great but people act like the disparity between the two is like comparing the 360 vs ps3. Oh wait devs were just lazy then.
#22SunDevil77Posted 7/5/2014 5:11:13 PM
Sega Genesis.
10 times out of 10, Genesis wins.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#23Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/5/2014 5:17:52 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
Sony getting absolutely stomped by the Raspberry Pi. WOW. Game over, man. Game over.

http://www.develop-online.net/news/develop-100-raspberry-pi-named-top-games-tech/0194698

you should go make a topic about it and spread your PC elitism. Everyone here will love you for it.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#24LittleKohakuPosted 7/5/2014 5:19:30 PM
slyman19 posted...
I'm surprised the two were that close.

Kinda sad that the Wii U is so low. I guess most modern devs are too stupid to be creative.

It's not that they're too stupid to be creative. Nintendo has been a hard system to develop for since the N64 and that has always pushed devs back a little. On top of the fact that the Wii U has already been soft modded and it's only a matter of time before ISO emulation for Wii U games starts. Besides why would you care since the best Wii U games usually come from Nintendo or one of their hardcore supporters anyways.
#25Sith JediPosted 7/5/2014 5:32:48 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Sony getting absolutely stomped by the Raspberry Pi. WOW. Game over, man. Game over.

http://www.develop-online.net/news/develop-100-raspberry-pi-named-top-games-tech/0194698

you should go make a topic about it and spread your PC elitism. Everyone here will love you for it.

Sevi_ney posted...
You can't handle the truth!

---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#26aheroafakePosted 7/5/2014 6:11:29 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
aheroafake posted...
I'm a hardcore Xbox brand fan but this really isn't surprising to me. Xbox One is 7th on the list. That's not too bad, especially compared to PS4's 5th place ranking.

I agree. Ps4 is easier to develop for. Thats great but people act like the disparity between the two is like comparing the 360 vs ps3. Oh wait devs were just lazy then.

Some people just like grasping at straws.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#27slyman19Posted 7/5/2014 6:24:35 PM
LittleKohaku posted...
slyman19 posted...
I'm surprised the two were that close.

Kinda sad that the Wii U is so low. I guess most modern devs are too stupid to be creative.

It's not that they're too stupid to be creative. Nintendo has been a hard system to develop for since the N64 and that has always pushed devs back a little. On top of the fact that the Wii U has already been soft modded and it's only a matter of time before ISO emulation for Wii U games starts. Besides why would you care since the best Wii U games usually come from Nintendo or one of their hardcore supporters anyways.

What? The GCN was much easier to develop for than PS2 and the Wii was easier than the PS3. Wii U isn't much harder than the PS4 or XONE.

It will be quite sometime before the Wii U is fully hacked.

Why would I care? I have 19 games for my Wii U. I care a lot about the system and Nintendo.
#28nb003_99Posted 7/5/2014 6:51:00 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Sega Genesis.
10 times out of 10, Genesis wins.

Blast Proccesing FTW!
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#29AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/5/2014 8:36:30 PM
Foreign Objects posted...
Post this on the Sony boards mate, it's not relevant here except for entry level trolling.

You're totally right; this board is reserved for topics about Battlefield Hardline's performance on the PS4.

...oh, wait.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#30deadmarvPosted 7/5/2014 9:45:52 PM
ZenGamer64 posted...
http://www.develop-online.net/news/develop-100-ps4-named-best-console-by-devs/0194850

Why are you trying to start trouble?
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.