Help me pick my second game?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 7/5/2014 12:48:44 PM
Out of these which one? - Results (86 votes)
Sniper Elite 3 - looks fun. i played the other ones but only demos
10.47% (9 votes)
Wolfenstein - Heard nothing but good things but I never played wolfenstein before
32.56% (28 votes)
Transformers - loved war and fall of cybertron
0% (0 votes)
Dead Rising - never fully played the others before except for the arcade one. game seems hard
31.4% (27 votes)
Battlefield 4 - I like the gameplay of multiplayer but hows the SP?
17.44% (15 votes)
Murdered: Soul Suspect - looks interesting story wise.
3.49% (3 votes)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - I like MGS and its pretty cheap
4.65% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So what do you guys recommend?
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost FC: 1392-4747-3214
Asus Laptop | GTX 670M | i5 @3.1GHz | 8gb Ram | 750 HD | W8
#2shoji_joPosted 7/5/2014 1:24:38 PM
I bought my console for Dead Rising 3, however I was a fan of the previous games.
If you weren't compelled to finish the others then it probably isn't for you.

I really liked the non movie related Transformers games by High Moon studios, however I'm sure this one isn't by them and is meant to be poor. Escalation mode is meant to be the only positive.

I voted for Battlefield 4 as it will probably give you the most gaming hours.
I quite liked the campaign and it is a very nice looking game.
#3PackersXLVPosted 7/5/2014 1:46:30 PM
Well I don't know if you already own this but everyone should have Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare in their collection or on their radar.
Aside from the micro transactions which is very small amount the game is great and lots of fun. It has also been releasing new free maps and characters online is always packed with people. Leveling up seems limitless I have seen a guy at lvl 233 and the best part it's only $40.
#4phoenix9291Posted 7/5/2014 2:17:51 PM
While dead rising has the most votes right now I would try the demo at least before you buy. It is a series I just can't get into no matter how much of a chance I try to give it due to all the praise it gets
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#5AzaneAzerPosted 7/5/2014 2:38:02 PM
voted just to make the graph look more like a middle finger.
#6Gunvalkyrie2Posted 7/5/2014 2:40:18 PM
DR3 is the DR formula perfected. I tried all the other ones but part threes the only one I really like..
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#7da_StoOgePosted 7/5/2014 2:44:52 PM
Wolfenstein.

Get Transformers cheap. It looks and plays just as well as the Cybertron series, and fortunately only 30% of the game is Bayformers. But it feels like a rushed to launch movie tie in and it's very by the numbers. No story, repetitive objectives, very little unique art assets in each level.

It's like they took all the stuff from the last two games and tried to make a new game from left over parts in as short a time as possible. It feels less like a complete game and more like a fan made mod.
---
Well I'll be damned. Watch Dogs is quite good.
#8ghstbstrPosted 7/5/2014 2:57:26 PM
You really can't go wrong with DR3 or Wolfenstein for the sp campaign, and BF4 has a good sp campaign but the best part of the game is the online mp which you could get 100's or 1000's of hours out of playing it.
- DR3 has a really good sp campaign, but not as good as the other DR games.
- Wolfenstein The New Order has an awesome full of non stop action sp campaign and a really good story as well. It is just a great game.
- BF4 sp campaign is good, but the online mp awesome as I will never get tired of playing it.
---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
#9Rizzman111Posted 7/5/2014 3:34:17 PM
Ground zeroes is very fun, but just get it when it is dirt cheap
---
Would You Kindly?. The Police and The Killers are the best bands ever.
#10Charity_DiaryPosted 7/5/2014 4:06:59 PM(edited)
Do not, under any circumstances, get Sniper Elite 3. I loved the first two games, but I give this one a 1/10. The story isn't there, the gameplay is repetitive, the AI is dumb as f***, and the setting is probably the worst setting possible for a game about sniping. Seriously, the interior of a space ship would have been a better setting. Oh, and there are way too many bugs. Crosshair bugs, body carrying bugs, AI bugs, etc. I already lost my save data after many hours of playing, and after that, I was met with the main menu freeze, which is gamebreaking. I literally cannot play the game at all, and am forced to wait until they fix it in a patch, because I downloaded it and cannot return it - trust me, I would. And no, I'm not the only one experiencing any of these bugs.

Just rent Wolfenstein. It's one of those 'one and done' games. No point in paying $60 for it.

Dead Rising is really fun! I definitely enjoyed it. But then again, I enjoyed all of the DR games...

If you enjoy Battlefield multiplayer, BF4 does not disappoint. I'm still playing it, and I've had it since launch.

M:SS isn't that great. You can probably just Redbox it.

MGS: Ground Zeroes is utter s***. Metal Gear is my favorite series of all time, but I paid $40 for Ground Zeroes, and finished it in 35 minutes on my very first playthrough, including cutscenes. I can't be bothered to hunt for the "collectibles". Don't bother getting it unless you're interested in paying $40 for a short demo.
---
Charity_Diary