Help me pick my second game?

#11DonVito1990Posted 7/5/2014 4:09:48 PM
Charity_Diary posted...
Do not, under any circumstances, get Sniper Elite 3. I loved the first two games, but I give this one a 1/10. The story isn't there, the gameplay is repetitive, the AI is dumb as f***, and the setting is probably the worst setting possible for a game about sniping. Seriously, the interior of a space ship would have been a better setting. Oh, and there are way too many bugs. Crosshair bugs, body carrying bugs, AI bugs, etc. I already lost my save data after many hours of playing, and after that, I was met with the main menu freeze, which is gamebreaking. I literally cannot play the game at all, and am forced to wait until they fix it in a patch, because I downloaded it and cannot return it - trust me, I would. And no, I'm not the only one experiencing any of these bugs.

Just rent Wolfenstein. It's one of those 'one and done' games. No point in paying $60 for it.

Dead Rising is really fun! I definitely enjoyed it. But then again, I enjoyed all of the DR games...

If you enjoy Battlefield multiplayer, BF4 does not disappoint. I'm still playing it, and I've had it since launch.

M:SS isn't that great. You can probably just Redbox it.

MGS: Ground Zeroes is utter s***. Metal Gear is my favorite series of all time, but I paid $40 for Ground Zeroes, and finished it in 35 minutes on my very first playthrough, including cutscenes. I can't be bothered to hunt for the "collectibles". Don't bother getting it unless you're interested in paying $40 for a short demo.

I got MGS:GZ 2 weeks ago for $12 and some change. Great game for that price.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#12ComradeRyanPosted 7/5/2014 4:51:54 PM
I recommend purchasing Battlefield 4. 64 player Conquest is very enjoyable.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#13axelfooley2k5Posted 7/5/2014 4:55:58 PM
Wolfie

then

Ground zeroes
#14XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 6:16:21 PM
Thanks guys I think I might go with Dead RIsing 3
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost FC: 1392-4747-3214
Asus Laptop | GTX 670M | i5 @3.1GHz | 8gb Ram | 750 HD | W8
#15DarthUchiha91Posted 7/5/2014 6:17:56 PM
XNo_FearX posted...
Thanks guys I think I might go with Dead RIsing 3

Do it. I didn't even like the first two games, and this one's my favorite game on the console.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!