Ubisoft: "Players are more open to DLC now."

#1UltimatesTruthPosted 7/5/2014 1:50:10 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubisoft-says-players-more-open-to-dlc-now-are-you/1100-6420924/

I can only hope this company goes bankrupt.
---
i7 4770K | Asus Maximus VI Formula | G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | NZXT 750w
#2Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/5/2014 1:51:11 PM
it's true though whether you like it or not.
#3AzaneAzerPosted 7/5/2014 1:54:12 PM
ubisoft is the 2nd most out of touch dev there is, They still think Games For Windows Live 2.0 (U-play) is a great thing.

Only EA is worse.
#4UltimatesTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 1:58:19 PM(edited)
AzaneAzer posted...
ubisoft is the 2nd most out of touch dev there is, They still think Games For Windows Live 2.0 (U-play) is a great thing.

Only EA is worse.

They are at the same level of evilness, I really wish EA and Ubisoft go bankrupt.
---
i7 4770K | Asus Maximus VI Formula | G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | NZXT 750w
#5Fleshy716Posted 7/5/2014 1:58:15 PM
We're more open to graphics that don't get dumbed down just to cater to console owners...
#6DarthLaharlPosted 7/5/2014 1:58:38 PM
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
it's true though whether you like it or not.

This^ BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma launched with $8 DLC fighters WHO ARE ADVERTISED ON THE BOX and over $150 worth of DLC consisting of alternate color skins and system voice packs.

And I'm the only person I notice complaining about this while as at the beginning of last gen this would've caused an uproar in the gaming community.
---
If you believe in The Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted It as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
PSN/NNID-Unretributed
#7AzaneAzerPosted 7/5/2014 2:00:03 PM(edited)
UltimatesTruth posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

Only EA is worse.

They are are at the same level of evilness, I really wish EA and Ubisoft go bankrupt.

I more so hope that they eventually stop blaming piracy for bad sales when their heavy handed DRM and BS DLC scams are what force people to pirate their content.

DarthLaharl posted...
And I'm the only person I notice complaining about this while as at the beginning of last gen this would've caused an uproar in the gaming community.

Nobody else bought it.

We Saw how open people were to Forza 5's microscam system, that controversey blew the entire game up.
#8dementedlullabyPosted 7/5/2014 2:28:10 PM
There's a difference between begrudgingly accepting it and being open to it Ubi.
---
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
#9LooksLikeRainPosted 7/5/2014 2:31:12 PM
I fully support DLC. It's the only reason game prices haven't gone up in ages, yet they are increasing more expensive to make.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#10AzaneAzerPosted 7/5/2014 2:34:21 PM(edited)
LooksLikeRain posted...
I fully support DLC. It's the only reason game prices haven't gone up in ages, yet they are increasing more expensive to make.

then explain why game prices dropped from the Atari to Ps2 era? even accounting inflation and the global recessions that took place in the early to mid 2000's