LEGEND keeping ya honest. Titanfall races to 2 mil on xone, crushes infamous,

#1LEGEND_725Posted 7/5/2014 1:25:47 PM(edited)
Titanflop? Titanfall? Hardly....

Titanfall by Respawn is about to top 2 mil on x one alone and is the best selling Xbox one game of all time. Meanwhile infamous is floundering around at less than 1.5 million despite a 2-3 million install base advantage.

Ouch. Titanfall a new IP crushes infamous an established IP with a larger install base. Imagine what halo or gears will do.

Looks like the trolls were wrong. Titanfall devs continue to improve and add to content while infamous was a shallow and short single player experience that everyone has already forgotten about.

So looking forward Xbox one has a huge lineup of games for this year.

Sunset
Halo MCC
Forza 2 horizon
Ori and the blind forest

Ps4
Drive club

The ps 4 is starting to look less appealing and despite fueling the multiplat myth aided by pseudo science propaganda sites like digital foundry the exclusive domination by x one is helping it gain momentum.

Edit: sources

lolcharts

Vg charts is accurate for games this old
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2schmarkenheimerPosted 7/5/2014 1:18:58 PM
So what you're saying is there's nothing else on the X1 worth buying, so people just plump for Titanfall. Meanwhile on the PS4, there are more games people want? Interesting, thanks for your topic, it's very informative.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#3HaloDad020508Posted 7/5/2014 1:19:18 PM
Here we go
*grabs popcorn*
---
Playing Watch Dogs, Thief, Titanfall
Anticipating Destiny, AC Unity, Halo MC Collection
#4dscola1974Posted 7/5/2014 1:21:09 PM
Watching this topic in 3D with gourmet popcorn and skittles.
#5x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 7/5/2014 1:28:41 PM
2 Million sales and I still can't find a full game at 2 AM CST on any server? Sales don't mean a thing to me if it doesn't get me into a full game!
#6nb003_99Posted 7/5/2014 1:28:53 PM
HaloDad020508 posted...
Here we go
*grabs popcorn*

I got Cheetos
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 7/5/2014 1:29:42 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
2 Million sales and I still can't find a full game at 2 AM CST on any server? Sales don't mean a thing to me if it doesn't get me into a full game!

I've never had this problem. Is your NAT open?
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#8x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 7/5/2014 1:30:07 PM
schmarkenheimer posted...
So what you're saying is there's nothing else on the X1 worth buying, so people just plump for Titanfall. Meanwhile on the PS4, there are more games people want? Interesting, thanks for your topic, it's very informative.

I am primarily a PS4 gamer and use Xbox One for exclusives but what the heck are you talking about? Infamous? Done after one play though. Killzone? Done before it begins. Knack? Uh...

Neither system has a damn thing but Xbox is winning on that front so far.
#9x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 7/5/2014 1:33:38 PM(edited)
LooksLikeRain posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...

I've never had this problem. Is your NAT open?

Open. Also checked and my friends is open. We play Attrition. Ping is great for both of us and we both have great internet so even if it does it based off connection were set. Not that speeds mean a lot but I do get 125 Mbps Down, 25 Up.

We play Attrition. I tried West Coast servers and it got up to 5 vs 5 but the ping was a bit too high and people ate a few more bullets than they should. Not ideal to say the least. Not that every West Coast game is like this but there were a lot of poor connections there (1 bars). Must be a lot of people far from the West Coast on that server.
#10L96A1BOSSPosted 7/5/2014 1:32:16 PM
Titanfail was on 360 kid I got bored in 2 weeks and trade it in get over yourself and FYI I didn't need a xbone to play it and get the same boring experience with bots running around playing fake battlefield war.