LEGEND keeping ya honest. Titanfall races to 2 mil on xone, crushes infamous,

#21suzukimatsuiPosted 7/5/2014 2:02:06 PM
And again a reassurance topic being made by Legend....
#22gohoanqPosted 7/5/2014 2:03:50 PM
:l I guess you never get bored of this huh legend? lol The worst thing is.. you type these like you actually care about what you're saying. So either you are a great troll topic creator or you partially believe what you post. Something like "infamous is floundering around at less than 1.5 million" is hilarious considering that huge number and the fact that if it was on XO it'd be "great".
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#23doodles40Posted 7/5/2014 2:07:52 PM
HaloDad020508 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
Gotta love with Legend posts, he also rustles the troll hive and sends them into a frenzy.

It's quality entertainment

I don't think you know what that word means.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#24pblimp360Posted 7/5/2014 2:15:06 PM
Legend about to have these Ponies stampeding in rage lol
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#25Forget_Me_LovePosted 7/5/2014 2:16:35 PM
HaloDad020508 posted...
Here we go
*grabs popcorn*

In on legend topic

VoidBeyond posted...
Gotta love with Legend posts, he also rustles the troll hive and sends them into a frenzy.

He's a master baiter ;) truthfully what he says is somewhat true it's how he says it

x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
2 Million sales and I still can't find a full game at 2 AM CST on any server? Sales don't mean a thing to me if it doesn't get me into a full game!

Why come in here and lie?
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.
#26Cowboy082288Posted 7/5/2014 2:16:56 PM
Titanfall (X1) did indeed outsell infamous (PS4) despite many topics to the contrary on this board. That being said...... who really cares?

On another note I did play titanfall on PC, it was fun and fast action (titans are almost as cool as ninjas). I have not had a chance to play infamous yet.
#27HaloDad020508Posted 7/5/2014 2:16:59 PM
doodles40 posted...
HaloDad020508 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

It's quality entertainment

I don't think you know what that word means.

I don't think you know what a joke is either.
---
Playing Watch Dogs, Thief, Titanfall
Anticipating Destiny, AC Unity, Halo MC Collection
#28InterzoneMantraPosted 7/5/2014 2:17:13 PM
pblimp360 posted...
Legend about to have these Ponies stampeding in rage lol

the funny thing is that legend doesn't even have an x1. I dunno if he's reverse trolling or what.
#29Mr_KillstreakPosted 7/5/2014 2:19:53 PM
TC is trying to keep that reassurance alive.....

S
A
D
#30hak145Posted 7/5/2014 2:20:15 PM
Just to play devils advocate here, I wonder how many were traded in.
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock