LEGEND keeping ya honest. Titanfall races to 2 mil on xone, crushes infamous,

#31FPS_hitmanPosted 7/5/2014 3:24:20 PM
http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly/2014/Global/

mean while PS4 has Watch dogs out selling titan fall in just four weeks. Over 2 to 1 ratio PS4 to Xbox one. So when 95% of games come from 3rd party and 100% of those are superior on PS4 why does this matter?

History shows PS will come with exclusive's that win way more awards with way more variety. Or is Halo and gears which have declined hard in quality and been sold off by their original devs what you think is gonna have some kind of effect on the the completely crushing sales and smack down PS4 is giving xbox?
#32chingchengchongPosted 7/5/2014 3:25:52 PM
who cares? ps4 is outselling xbone 2:1 that's all that matters.
#33TheBonfiniPosted 7/5/2014 3:27:21 PM
More buzzwords like "sales"

When will people realize sales don't matter unless it's a MS exclusive game. Everyone pretends to have a PC to play the superior version but most likely they're all running Linux.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#34HaloDad020508Posted 7/5/2014 3:28:15 PM
hak145 posted...
Just to play devils advocate here, I wonder how many were traded in.

A lot! I'm about to trade mine in. Game is so lifeless.
---
Playing Watch Dogs, Thief, Titanfall
Anticipating Destiny, AC Unity, Halo MC Collection
#35Forget_Me_LovePosted 7/5/2014 3:28:24 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly/2014/Global/

mean while PS4 has Watch dogs out selling titan fall in just four weeks. Over 2 to 1 ratio PS4 to Xbox one. So when 95% of games come from 3rd party and 100% of those are superior on PS4 why does this matter?

History shows PS will come with exclusive's that win way more awards with way more variety. Or is Halo and gears which have declined hard in quality and been sold off by their original devs what you think is gonna have some kind of effect on the the completely crushing sales and smack down PS4 is giving xbox?

Halo CE has higher metacritic than last of us..... Just Saiyan
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.
#36LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 3:38:55 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Hi Legend, how are you today?

Good man. Had a great 4th. Went to a minor league baseball game and they had a sound board and played "finish him" from mortal Kombat when an opposing batter had 2 strikes.

My friends and I died laughing and we started yelling that everytime and the girl running the board kept playing it. Soon even old ppl who had no idea where it was from was yelling finish him.

After the game I went up close to the window at the sound booth and yelled: "I love you!!!" She looked confused and I yelled finish him. She smiled and gave me the thumbs up and I yelled "marry me!??" She shook her head and played the wahhh wahhh waaaaaaaah sound clip.

Mr_Killstreak posted...
TC is trying to keep that reassurance alive.....

S
A
D

Facts is reassurance? Denial much?

InterzoneMantra posted...
pblimp360 posted...
Legend about to have these Ponies stampeding in rage lol

the funny thing is that legend doesn't even have an x1. I dunno if he's reverse trolling or what.

Yes I do...
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#37jairusmonillasPosted 7/5/2014 3:46:03 PM
What's the point of this topic? Titanfall 2 is coming to PS4.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#38gobuffalo30Posted 7/5/2014 3:51:53 PM
jairusmonillas posted...

It's a "my system is better than your system because I say so" topic. That's all this board is because of posters like TC.
#39Jedi454Posted 7/5/2014 3:54:09 PM
jairusmonillas posted...

What's the point of that post? It has nothing to do with this topic.
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#40blacklabelicePosted 7/5/2014 3:54:51 PM
i used to laugh at your fanboy topics. now youre just washed up past your prime and are simply trying too hard.