LEGEND keeping ya honest. Titanfall races to 2 mil on xone, crushes infamous,

#41Tez75Posted 7/5/2014 2:55:00 PM
chingchengchong posted...
who cares? ps4 is outselling xbone 2:1 that's all that matters.

THIS
#42TOhasNoRingPosted 7/5/2014 2:56:51 PM
Tez75 posted...
chingchengchong posted...
who cares? ps4 is outselling xbone 2:1 that's all that matters.

THIS

Source?
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#43Altair001Posted 7/5/2014 2:57:43 PM
Please dude, you're only making it worse on us normal X1 owners on this board.
Titanfall was practically given away for free, it's like Nintendo fanboys bragging about how much Wii Sports sold.
#44gobuffalo30Posted 7/5/2014 2:58:55 PM
Altair001 posted...
Please dude, you're only making it worse on us normal X1 owners on this board.
Titanfall was practically given away for free, it's like Nintendo fanboys bragging about how much Wii Sports sold.

The last part made me laugh, I don't entirely agree to the comparison but it still made me laugh. Good job
#45sanjeustPosted 7/5/2014 3:06:56 PM
Titanfall the number 1 exclusive on Xbox since its launch, I bet most Xbox One users even bought the console for it. While Infamous: Second Son was a sequel and it wasn't such a waited or desired title, with a medium level of hype. Titanfall was hyped as the first next generation experience and the first person shooter that would take the genre to the next level. It isn't comparable.
#46Orange_ApplePosted 7/5/2014 3:07:39 PM
Forget_Me_Love posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly/2014/Global/

mean while PS4 has Watch dogs out selling titan fall in just four weeks. Over 2 to 1 ratio PS4 to Xbox one. So when 95% of games come from 3rd party and 100% of those are superior on PS4 why does this matter?

History shows PS will come with exclusive's that win way more awards with way more variety. Or is Halo and gears which have declined hard in quality and been sold off by their original devs what you think is gonna have some kind of effect on the the completely crushing sales and smack down PS4 is giving xbox?

Halo CE has higher metacritic than last of us..... Just Saiyan

That's because it's halo CE. Anyone who played it from 01-04/05 know how amazing that game was and still is.
---
October 8, 2011. Some miracle.
http://i.imgur.com/Bx8s6.png
#47kcypher2000Posted 7/5/2014 3:12:57 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly/2014/Global/

mean while PS4 has Watch dogs out selling titan fall in just four weeks. Over 2 to 1 ratio PS4 to Xbox one. So when 95% of games come from 3rd party and 100% of those are superior on PS4 why does this matter?

History shows PS will come with exclusive's that win way more awards with way more variety. Or is Halo and gears which have declined hard in quality and been sold off by their original devs what you think is gonna have some kind of effect on the the completely crushing sales and smack down PS4 is giving xbox?

So wait.... First you bring up a multiplat form games sayin sales matter even though the game is xbox too and then say ps will get quality exclusives because of awards?

Make up your mind hipster. Probably didnt mention ps exclusive sales because most of them suck so you can have awards but after Journey got GOTY i can say that your awards mean jack.

Smackdown in sales? Its in four times the countries kid. Get an education. Oh and even in 4 times the countries infamous sold less than TF genius.

Xbox is now the same price, has halo and other games comin this year, launching in more countries now. What will happen to that 4 m gap which hasnt grown ? It will shrink.

Btw sony has no third party support so keep clinging to your awards like all of knacks GOTY nominations.
#48kcypher2000Posted 7/5/2014 3:15:24 PM
sanjeust posted...
Titanfall the number 1 exclusive on Xbox since its launch, I bet most Xbox One users even bought the console for it. While Infamous: Second Son was a sequel and it wasn't such a waited or desired title, with a medium level of hype. Titanfall was hyped as the first next generation experience and the first person shooter that would take the genre to the next level. It isn't comparable.

It is comparable because thats the ps4s biggest title so far which is sad. Its Sonys fault that the comparison is so one sided. If they delayed GT6 of TLoU for the ps4 launch then maybe it wouldnt be so unfair.
#49gobuffalo30Posted 7/5/2014 3:15:51 PM(edited)
sanjeust posted...

Well Titanfall wasn't exclusive and I know a quite a few bought the xbox one for it but I wouldn't say most.
#50mangasus90Posted 7/5/2014 3:18:24 PM
Gotta love this board and its unique users =).