LEGEND keeping ya honest. Titanfall races to 2 mil on xone, crushes infamous,

#61Altair001Posted 7/5/2014 5:03:24 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
sanjeust posted...
Titanfall the number 1 exclusive on Xbox since its launch, I bet most Xbox One users even bought the console for it. While Infamous: Second Son was a sequel and it wasn't such a waited or desired title, with a medium level of hype. Titanfall was hyped as the first next generation experience and the first person shooter that would take the genre to the next level. It isn't comparable.

Well Titanfall wasn't exclusive and I know a quite a few bought the xbox one for it but I wouldn't say most.

Then LBP 3, the last of us and every ps3 gsme thats ends up on vita or ps now were also not exclusives. Ps3 really had no games.

How does that even work? LBP3 and TLOU will be on two sony consoles, doesn't that mean they both have games? How does the game being on the PS4, or VITA mean it's not on the PS3 anymore?
Am I stupid, or are you living in a parallel universe created from your fanboy delusions?
#62ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/5/2014 5:06:57 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
sanjeust posted...
Titanfall the number 1 exclusive on Xbox since its launch, I bet most Xbox One users even bought the console for it. While Infamous: Second Son was a sequel and it wasn't such a waited or desired title, with a medium level of hype. Titanfall was hyped as the first next generation experience and the first person shooter that would take the genre to the next level. It isn't comparable.

Well Titanfall wasn't exclusive and I know a quite a few bought the xbox one for it but I wouldn't say most.

Then LBP 3, the last of us and every ps3 gsme thats ends up on vita or ps now were also not exclusives. Ps3 really had no games.

Um? Okay so the last of us may not be a PS4 or PS3 exclusive but it is a PlayStation exclusive. If I want to play them I HAVE to buy a Sony console. If I want to play Titanfall I don't have to buy a 360 or XB1, I can play it on my PC. Microsoft does not own the PC platform.

Another example is the new super smash bros. It is not a WiiU or 3DS exclusive but if I want to play it I HAVE to buy a Nintendo product.

PC is Windows genius. Who makes that? Spare me your ignorant 180s.

Word? So what about Mac OSX then? Or are you gonna tell me Microsoft owns that too? If you're going to play the no exclusives card then back it up. Because last I checked all Microsoft gets is money from the software. The actual game on PC all the profit goes to Respawn and EA. So is Shovel Knight a WiiU exclusive then? Even though I can play it on my PC?
---
Valar morghulis
#63Kolo32Posted 7/5/2014 5:07:14 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
sanjeust posted...

Um? Okay so the last of us may not be a PS4 or PS3 exclusive but it is a PlayStation exclusive. If I want to play them I HAVE to buy a Sony console. If I want to play Titanfall I don't have to buy a 360 or XB1, I can play it on my PC. Microsoft does not own the PC platform.

Another example is the new super smash bros. It is not a WiiU or 3DS exclusive but if I want to play it I HAVE to buy a Nintendo product.

PC is Windows genius. Who makes that? Spare me your ignorant 180s.

I have PC. It runs on Linux and I can play all PC games on it.
#64AgentLockePosted 7/5/2014 5:07:40 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
A game that released on 3 platforms outsold one that launched on one? ZOMG CALL THE NAVY THE ARMY AND EVERYONE BREAKING NEWS PEOPLE!

Dude... READ! first post say xbox one sales alone outsold infamous. Gotta love when people cant even read up to the 2nd sentence before resorting to being a smart a** but you just couldn't wait to be a d*** could ya?
---
Italy's out so is the US, just damn... :-(
#65IzraeilPosted 7/5/2014 5:08:03 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Gran Turismo 5 sold over 10 million

Halo 3 sold more than GT 5. Halo 4 sold 9 million while GT 6 barely sold over 2 million.

Exactly. Halo sells a lot.
Although you could attribute it to the lack of exclusives on XBOX, Sony simply puts out too many exclusives so the sales for their games get spread over different games. While on XBOX Halo usually makes up half of all exclusive sales.
#66kcypher2000Posted 7/5/2014 5:08:16 PM
Altair001 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
sanjeust posted...

How does that even work? LBP3 and TLOU will be on two sony consoles, doesn't that mean they both have games? How does the game being on the PS4, or VITA mean it's not on the PS3 anymore?
Am I stupid, or are you living in a parallel universe created from your fanboy delusions?

Learn to read genius. Funny how you target my response to someone claiming TF is not an exclusive yet you ignore that.

Hypocrite.
#67kcypher2000Posted 7/5/2014 5:09:44 PM
Izraeil posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Gran Turismo 5 sold over 10 million

Halo 3 sold more than GT 5. Halo 4 sold 9 million while GT 6 barely sold over 2 million.

Exactly. Halo sells a lot.
Although you could attribute it to the lack of exclusives on XBOX, Sony simply puts out too many exclusives so the sales for their games get spread over different games. While on XBOX Halo usually makes up half of all exclusive sales.

Where are all these exclusives? Oh you meanlike Wonderbook and PS all stars that were huge flops? Sony does have a lot of those.

Look at Knack.
#68kcypher2000Posted 7/5/2014 5:16:25 PM
"Word? So what about Mac OSX then? Or are you gonna tell me Microsoft owns that too? If you're going to play the no exclusives card then back it up. Because last I checked all Microsoft gets is money from the software. The actual game on PC all the profit goes to Respawn and EA. So is Shovel Knight a WiiU exclusive then? Even though I can play it on my PC?"

Now you children are desperate. Does that mean that if my pc can emulate every wii and ps2 game that ps2 only had timed exclusives?

Titanfall is a Microsoft exclusive and most importantly not on any sony system. Your desperate attempts just prove your pony insecurity.

Oh and ps now is going on none sony platforms too kid. Spin that in your ebonics. Word.
#69Demon_AckerPosted 7/5/2014 5:18:23 PM
The whole "they put too many exclusives so sales get spread over different games" is such BS. It's more due to marketing, hype, consumer appeal, etc.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif
#70mjc0961Posted 7/5/2014 5:24:25 PM
Your point? Everyone knew inFamous was going to be bad before it came out. The last two inFamous games were bad, why would Second Son be any different?

You're basically bragging that you beat a guy in a wheelchair in a 100m dash. Congrats dude, you're the best.
---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game