LEGEND keeping ya honest. Titanfall races to 2 mil on xone, crushes infamous,

#71FPS_hitmanPosted 7/5/2014 5:25:44 PM
WOW look at how much Kcypher is posting and and how desperate he is getting.......

Stay tuned this dude is about to pop.........
#72ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/5/2014 5:29:24 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
"Word? So what about Mac OSX then? Or are you gonna tell me Microsoft owns that too? If you're going to play the no exclusives card then back it up. Because last I checked all Microsoft gets is money from the software. The actual game on PC all the profit goes to Respawn and EA. So is Shovel Knight a WiiU exclusive then? Even though I can play it on my PC?"

Now you children are desperate. Does that mean that if my pc can emulate every wii and ps2 game that ps2 only had timed exclusives?

Titanfall is a Microsoft exclusive and most importantly not on any sony system. Your desperate attempts just prove your pony insecurity.

Oh and ps now is going on none sony platforms too kid. Spin that in your ebonics. Word.

Actually no they aren't exclusive because I'm not buying a PlayStation or Wii to play them. A game shared between console and PC isn't exclusive. Final Fantasy 14ARR isn't a PlayStation exclusive because I can play it on my PC. Titanfall isn't a Microsoft exclusive. Especially if I can download Origin on a Mac and play it from there. It's just a game dude. You still didn't answer my question is shovel knight a WiiU exclusive? Outlast wasn't a PS4 exclusive because you could play it on PC.

I don't have a ps4 or Xbox one. I'm just pointing out a game shared between consoles and PC isn't an exclusive. Had the same problem on the PS4 board because I said outlast really wasn't an exclusive. Also word really isn't Ebonics. Ebonics would be something like "aye guh" or "wut yo name is".
---
Valar morghulis
#73IzraeilPosted 7/5/2014 5:29:30 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Izraeil posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Gran Turismo 5 sold over 10 million

Halo 3 sold more than GT 5. Halo 4 sold 9 million while GT 6 barely sold over 2 million.

Exactly. Halo sells a lot.
Although you could attribute it to the lack of exclusives on XBOX, Sony simply puts out too many exclusives so the sales for their games get spread over different games. While on XBOX Halo usually makes up half of all exclusive sales.

Where are all these exclusives? Oh you meanlike Wonderbook and PS all stars that were huge flops? Sony does have a lot of those.

Look at Knack.

It's not a secret these things are easy to find. Sony exclusives last gen sold more than MS exclusives overall.

Sony had all these different IPs that sold over 1 million units:
Gran Turismo
Uncharted
The Last of Us
LittleBigPlanet
God of War
Demon’s Soul
Heavy Rain
Ratchet & Clank
Resistance
Beyond: Two Souls
Killzone
Infamous
Motorstorm
Resistance
Warhawk
MAG
SOCOM
Modnation racers
Hot Shot Golf
Heavenly sword

Against Microsoft's:
Halo
Gears
Forza
Fable
PGR
Crackdown
Viva Piñata
Alan Wake

They both also had some dancing/Rhythm and Kinect/Move games. but let's not delete the lists by adding that crap.
This whole things is like the reason why Nintendo's exclusives sell tens of millions, because there's no competition, once people have the console they have only so much to choose from, the less choices the more sales those few choices get. If there's morse choices then sales will be lower for each extra choice there is.
#74LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 5:38:14 PM
Izraeil posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Izraeil posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Gran Turismo 5 sold over 10 million

Halo 3 sold more than GT 5. Halo 4 sold 9 million while GT 6 barely sold over 2 million.

Exactly. Halo sells a lot.
Although you could attribute it to the lack of exclusives on XBOX, Sony simply puts out too many exclusives so the sales for their games get spread over different games. While on XBOX Halo usually makes up half of all exclusive sales.

Where are all these exclusives? Oh you meanlike Wonderbook and PS all stars that were huge flops? Sony does have a lot of those.

Look at Knack.

It's not a secret these things are easy to find. Sony exclusives last gen sold more than MS exclusives overall.

Sony had all these different IPs that sold over 1 million units:
Gran Turismo
Uncharted
The Last of Us
LittleBigPlanet
God of War
Demon’s Soul
Heavy Rain
Ratchet & Clank
Resistance
Beyond: Two Souls
Killzone
Infamous
Motorstorm
Resistance
Warhawk
MAG
SOCOM
Modnation racers
Hot Shot Golf
Heavenly sword

Against Microsoft's:
Halo
Gears
Forza
Fable
PGR
Crackdown
Viva Piñata
Alan Wake

They both also had some dancing/Rhythm and Kinect/Move games. but let's not delete the lists by adding that crap.
This whole things is like the reason why Nintendo's exclusives sell tens of millions, because there's no competition, once people have the console they have only so much to choose from, the less choices the more sales those few choices get. If there's morse choices then sales will be lower for each extra choice there is.

Lmao

Halo, gears, forza, and fable alone crushed all ps4 exclusives in sales when combined.

Oh and the first kinect sports sold 5.6 million almost 4 times as much as demons souls.. Ouch

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45607/kinect-sports/
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#75FPS_hitmanPosted 7/5/2014 5:50:00 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly/2014/Global/

mean while PS4 has Watch dogs out selling titan fall in just four weeks. Over 2 to 1 ratio PS4 to Xbox one. So when 95% of games come from 3rd party and 100% of those are superior on PS4 why does this matter?

History shows PS will come with exclusive's that win way more awards with way more variety. Or is Halo and gears which have declined hard in quality and been sold off by their original devs what you think is gonna have some kind of effect on the the completely crushing sales and smack down PS4 is giving xbox?

So wait.... First you bring up a multiplat form games sayin sales matter even though the game is xbox too and then say ps will get quality exclusives because of awards?

Make up your mind hipster. Probably didnt mention ps exclusive sales because most of them suck so you can have awards but after Journey got GOTY i can say that your awards mean jack.

Smackdown in sales? Its in four times the countries kid. Get an education. Oh and even in 4 times the countries infamous sold less than TF genius.

Xbox is now the same price, has halo and other games comin this year, launching in more countries now. What will happen to that 4 m gap which hasnt grown ? It will shrink.

Btw sony has no third party support so keep clinging to your awards like all of knacks GOTY nominations.

1) I bring up multi's not just because they are all better on PS4 but because a single game out sold Titanfall in 4 weeks. All the exclusives on both sides suck right now. At least infamous is basically PS's fable not something that supposed to take over for the now diminishing halo and gears.

2) PS exclusives win much more awards and yeah sales are lower because they have variety and not just two known franchises. Those two of which last games were their worst and now sold off by the original devs. PS at least still has its same studio's (GOTY type studio's) and not praying some unknown studio's can save the system.

3) everyone knows its not in those countries because NO ONE CARES! Xbox never sold there well and now that this is its most unpopular console ever by far sales aren't gonna get better.

4) Gap is increasing it was 7 mil sold to 5 mil shipped before. Now its 9 mil sold to 5 mil shipped.

5) look at the last three days polls. No one wants an xbox while a huge amount are waiting to buy a PS4 its gonna grow and get worse

6) No third party really? I guess they are making the PS4 versions superior by accident? PS isnt even buying IP's like titan fall and still just crushing xbox. Plud devs have already said its the lead console. All xbox is gonna get is PS4 ports that are downgraded so it can run on a weaker system.

Bottom line the gap will widen and PS hasnt even put forth an effort yet. While MS blew their load with free titanfall, 180's like crazy, and price cuts. Whats left? Two franchise's going down the toilet made by new devs.....
#76BoxTheMuppetPosted 7/5/2014 5:49:29 PM
I love you guys.
I thought by now this would get old, but here we are in the middle of another circle jerk.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#77Ironman06Posted 7/5/2014 5:53:24 PM
Truest post I ever read.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#78shotymePosted 7/5/2014 5:54:59 PM
Yay Titanfall sold more. I can gloat about a profit that I will never recieve yay!
---
KI: Thunder/Orchid, TTT2: Nina/Kazuya, USF4: Elena/Sagat, Blaz: Azreal/Litchi
Wants: Halo 5, DA Inquisition, Far Cry 4, Persona 5, Madden 15, Evolve, SSB Wii U
#79LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 5:55:48 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
I love you guys.
I thought by now this would get old, but here we are in the middle of another circle jerk.

Lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#80copycat2008Posted 7/5/2014 6:06:10 PM
did you purposely forgot to write donw all the games for ps4 and just put drive club? LOL
talk about misinformed...