LEGEND keeping ya honest. Titanfall races to 2 mil on xone, crushes infamous,

#81nb003_99Posted 7/5/2014 6:20:10 PM
Jedi454 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
What's the point of this topic? Titanfall 2 is coming to PS4.

What's the point of that post? It has nothing to do with this topic.

So, Titanfall 2 has nothing to do with a "discussion" about Titanfall?
I used those quotes leiniatley.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#82avanentPosted 7/5/2014 6:22:44 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...

Lmao

Halo, gears, forza, and fable alone crushed all ps4 exclusives in sales when combined.

Oh and the first kinect sports sold 5.6 million almost 4 times as much as demons souls.. Ouch

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45607/kinect-sports/

Lets compare games for a system with a 75+ m userbase to a brand new console with a less than 10m userbase?
#83LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 6:27:55 PM
avanent posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Lmao

Halo, gears, forza, and fable alone crushed all ps4 exclusives in sales when combined.

Oh and the first kinect sports sold 5.6 million almost 4 times as much as demons souls.. Ouch

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45607/kinect-sports/

Lets compare games for a system with a 75+ m userbase to a brand new console with a less than 10m userbase?

I obviously meant ps3.

On that note how sad is it that kinect sports with such a small install base crushed 90% of ps3 exclusives in sales?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#84MacrossSpecialPosted 7/5/2014 6:29:44 PM
The weekend titan fall was out a little more than half the players in every game I played were bots in the pc version.

I figured there were matchmaking issues and it seems like everyone on the internet agrees, the supposed sale numbers I guess support this. Too bad everyone is bored with the game now, if there were actual people to play with it probably wouldn't have garnered so much disdain so quickly.
---
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll
#85LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 6:34:54 PM
MacrossSpecial posted...
The weekend titan fall was out a little more than half the players in every game I played were bots in the pc version.

I figured there were matchmaking issues and it seems like everyone on the internet agrees, the supposed sale numbers I guess support this. Too bad everyone is bored with the game now, if there were actual people to play with it probably wouldn't have garnered so much disdain so quickly.

Lol minions not bots. Wow you are utterly clueless to how the game plays
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#86JKMaynardPosted 7/5/2014 6:45:39 PM(edited)
I love legends Posts i have both consoles but every time he posts it gets the PS4 fans going nuts.
The tone of his posts remind me of those funny commercials in the 1987 robocop film
---
Proud Owner Of PS3 X-BOX360
Aenima-Playing HALO 4/ Gears of war:J
#87FPS_hitmanPosted 7/5/2014 6:49:44 PM
JKMaynard posted...
I love legends Posts i have both consoles but every time he posts it gets the PS4 fans going nuts.
The tone of his posts remind me of those funny commercials in the 1987 robocop film

So you love some clown making this board nothing but a troll infested nightmare?

He feeds them and with this attitude you feed him.
#88MacrossSpecialPosted 7/5/2014 6:52:36 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
MacrossSpecial posted...

Lol minions not bots. Wow you are utterly clueless to how the game plays

Well I did only play for about four hours and never again. They already got my money so I'm sure they don't care that I don't play the game anymore just like how I don't care how "the game plays."
---
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll
#89BrokenChaos666Posted 7/5/2014 6:55:16 PM
PS4 appeals to a wide array of people and not all of them like a game such as Infamous. Xbox One appeals to dudebro shooter lovers so of course their overhyped shooter game will sell well.

Yes, yes. Sony Pony. Bite me.
#90LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 6:59:14 PM
BrokenChaos666 posted...
PS4 appeals to a wide array of people and not all of them like a game such as Infamous. Xbox One appeals to dudebro shooter lovers so of course their overhyped shooter game will sell well.

Yes, yes. Sony Pony. Bite me.

Fable 3 doubled dark souls 2 in sales.
Forza has been the best racing franchise for a while.
Kinect sports is unique and sold 6 million.

Ouch you look silly, none of those are shooters
---