Damn the laser on Xbox One died...

#11Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/5/2014 4:51:44 PM
njkking01 posted...
Yeah IM glad microsoft has that warranty! My dads xbox one had like liquid coming out the vents it was like oil or somthing.

was wondering when these types of comments were going to appear
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#12LittleKohakuPosted 7/5/2014 4:58:44 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
njkking01 posted...
Yeah IM glad microsoft has that warranty! My dads xbox one had like liquid coming out the vents it was like oil or somthing.

Should I grab some popcorn?
#13killtacular30Posted 7/5/2014 5:02:38 PM
I don't think it should matter if a person watches a lot of dvd's or Blu-Rays... The disk drive should be make to hold up to that...
#14AbstraktProfSC2Posted 7/5/2014 5:05:21 PM(edited)
stehv posted...
jasonfine posted...
Maybe 2 at the most per week, so not really.

It started about a month ago, it wouldn't read certain blu-rays disc, then it started out doing it with some DVDs, now it doesn't read any discs.

Everything else works, just not the laser.

Did not reading some DVDs start out as having to re-insert the DVD a few times to get it to work? Because if so... crap.

my xb1 has been doing this lately :/
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#15njkking01Posted 7/5/2014 5:07:56 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
njkking01 posted...

What do you mean? Im not hating on xbox if thats what your thinking IM glad they offer it cause its new hardware never no whats gonna happen! The ps4 has its problems too.
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#16slyman19Posted 7/5/2014 5:16:59 PM
Are you in the beta update program?
#17Syn_VengeancePosted 7/5/2014 5:20:26 PM
slyman19 posted...

What's that have to do with it? Just curious cause I am part of the Beta program.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.
#18slyman19Posted 7/5/2014 5:27:46 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
slyman19 posted...

What's that have to do with it? Just curious cause I am part of the Beta program.

My console was doing the same thing and after looking around it seemed the beta update was doing it.

I opted out and with the next public update, I haven't had the problem.
#19jasonfine(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 5:29:04 PM
Nope, not part of any beta. I'm still able to play DLed games and such, just nothing where I need the disc.
---
Big "D" little "i" Big "N" little "ozzo"
XBL: GusBricker PSN: HesoFine
#20Syn_VengeancePosted 7/5/2014 5:40:50 PM
slyman19 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
slyman19 posted...

My console was doing the same thing and after looking around it seemed the beta update was doing it.

I opted out and with the next public update, I haven't had the problem.

Oh, I have no problems with my console..
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.