You guys think there will be a kinectless system + game bundle this fall?

#1Jenova911Posted 7/5/2014 5:40:43 PM
With destiny, halo collection, or any other big releases? I really want an xbone but there just aren't enough games for me to pull the trigger yet, I'm hoping for something like a kinectless console plus a game or 2, even like that forza bundle, for a decent price. Thoughts?
---
Liberals strive for a future that can never be achieved while Conservatives want to return to a past that never existed.
#2Ironman06Posted 7/5/2014 5:48:25 PM
You're gonna regret not getting that Kinect, I use mine constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered a bundle though. I remember shortly after the 360 came out they offered a deal where if you purchased a PC you could get a 360 and Fable III for free.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#3njkking01Posted 7/5/2014 5:49:30 PM
Ironman06 posted...
You're gonna regret not getting that Kinect, I use mine constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered a bundle though. I remember shortly after the 360 came out they offered a deal where if you purchased a PC you could get a 360 and Fable III for free.

It wasnt shortly after the xbox 360 came out it was like 3 years ago maybe 4.
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#4Jenova911(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 2:42:53 PM
Bumpy
---
Liberals strive for a future that can never be achieved while Conservatives want to return to a past that never existed.