What's new in Guacamelee STCE?!

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's new in Guacamelee STCE?!
2 years ago#1
I played Guacamelee for a bit on PS3 but its been a while. Playing in again on XB1 now but does anyone know all the new stuff they added. The costumes are new right and i think some of the areas, i don't remember the canal. I think the intenso mode is new too.

Any one know. I don't feel like hooking up my PS3 just to compare the games.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
2 years ago#2
Everything you mentioned is new

Unfortunately I just quit playing this game, it's not hard at all but very annoying and frustrating beyond normal

#inb4hesanoob

No. But having to do three things almost at once is a lil over the top. I love metroidvanias as much as the next but this one just escapes my tolerance level. Maybe after a few days and after playing valiant hearts I'll go back to it
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
2 years ago#3
I'm not a huge fan of this game as well. It just bores me, and I'm a huge fan of metroidvania. Strider I loved so assuming all the story elements are what turn me off. The whole Hispanic culture and enemies is a nice flair but didn't care for that either.
2 years ago#4
Xerosnake90 posted...
I'm not a huge fan of this game as well. It just bores me, and I'm a huge fan of metroidvania. Strider I loved so assuming all the story elements are what turn me off. The whole Hispanic culture and enemies is a nice flair but didn't care for that either.

Yeah that was cool. And I'm Hispanic (not Mexican). But it's just way to much of a burden and it loses the fun factor after you gain the death world ability

Other than that it was fun.

Oh yeah that annoying as chicken combo is terrible lol
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's new in Guacamelee STCE?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived