What's new in Guacamelee STCE?!

#1Merc123Posted 7/5/2014 4:57:40 PM
I played Guacamelee for a bit on PS3 but its been a while. Playing in again on XB1 now but does anyone know all the new stuff they added. The costumes are new right and i think some of the areas, i don't remember the canal. I think the intenso mode is new too.

Any one know. I don't feel like hooking up my PS3 just to compare the games.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#2youngunner2123Posted 7/5/2014 5:30:32 PM
Everything you mentioned is new

Unfortunately I just quit playing this game, it's not hard at all but very annoying and frustrating beyond normal

#inb4hesanoob

No. But having to do three things almost at once is a lil over the top. I love metroidvanias as much as the next but this one just escapes my tolerance level. Maybe after a few days and after playing valiant hearts I'll go back to it
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3Xerosnake90Posted 7/5/2014 5:37:07 PM
I'm not a huge fan of this game as well. It just bores me, and I'm a huge fan of metroidvania. Strider I loved so assuming all the story elements are what turn me off. The whole Hispanic culture and enemies is a nice flair but didn't care for that either.
#4youngunner2123Posted 7/5/2014 5:43:42 PM
Xerosnake90 posted...
I'm not a huge fan of this game as well. It just bores me, and I'm a huge fan of metroidvania. Strider I loved so assuming all the story elements are what turn me off. The whole Hispanic culture and enemies is a nice flair but didn't care for that either.

Yeah that was cool. And I'm Hispanic (not Mexican). But it's just way to much of a burden and it loses the fun factor after you gain the death world ability

Other than that it was fun.

Oh yeah that annoying as chicken combo is terrible lol
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!