Is the xbone a good console?

#11LooksLikeRainPosted 7/5/2014 6:27:21 PM
It's all personal preference. I love my Xbox One.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#12shotymePosted 7/5/2014 6:28:12 PM
I f***s with it..so yes?
---
KI: Thunder/Orchid, TTT2: Nina/Kazuya, USF4: Elena/Sagat, Blaz: Azreal/Litchi
Wants: Halo 5, DA Inquisition, Far Cry 4, Persona 5, Madden 15, Evolve, SSB Wii U
#13ThatLaoGuyPosted 7/5/2014 6:29:37 PM
bob15x posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
I wouldn't think so. I had issues with mine and had to return it. I just gave up after awhile. I also don't like how ms does all them 180 back flipping and a tripping. They've lost my trust and business.

so when MS does all the 180s to improve things and do what customers want you lose trust, but sony does 180s and takes things away from customers and they gain your trust.

got it.

lol, when did I say I trust sony? Crazy assumptions, man.
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#14LEGEND_725Posted 7/5/2014 6:31:15 PM
Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#15FPS_hitmanPosted 7/5/2014 6:37:46 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies.

no you reassure yourself with lies and opinions. Look at your post and threads do you work for MS as one of their paid internet posters and reviewers?

Because you posted that exact sentence before... sounds like a sales pitch for the misinformed
#16LEGEND_725Posted 7/5/2014 6:39:51 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

no you reassure yourself with lies and opinions. Look at your post and threads do you work for MS as one of their paid internet posters and reviewers?

Because you posted that exact sentence before... sounds like a sales pitch for the misinformed

Do you work for Sony? You go around posting denial on the Xbox one board lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#17FPS_hitmanPosted 7/5/2014 6:48:34 PM(edited)
LEGEND_725 posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Nope dont work for anyone. Love some mario kart, gears of war, and TLoU. Not some delusional person trying to spew nonsense or propaganda like you. I want this board to become like the wii U and PS4 board where I dont have to put up with trolls like you.

I may argue with you but I am just trying to get you to leave and for others to wake up and realize when they stop feeding you then you will stop feeding the anti-MS trolls and then this junk will end. You, jedi, kcypher, etc... are the sole reason people come here to troll and fight because they know there is someone easy to mess with.

The other boards attack trolls not just from other console's but their own also and they are way better then this cesspool you create. You give Xbox and its fans a bad name and are an embarrassment to gaming, gamefaqs, xbox, and its following.
#18triple sPosted 7/5/2014 6:48:53 PM
It's a good system but it's going to be a while until it's a great system.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#19boolzeroPosted 7/5/2014 6:55:12 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
It's all personal preference. I love my Xbox One.

Same here!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#20LEGEND_725Posted 7/5/2014 6:56:43 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Nope dont work for anyone. Love some mario kart, gears of war, and TLoU. Not some delusional person trying to spew nonsense or propaganda like you. I want this board to become like the wii U and PS4 board where I dont have to put up with trolls like you.

I may argue with you but I am just trying to get you to leave and for others to wake up and realize when they stop feeding you then you will stop feeding the anti-MS trolls and then this junk will end. You, jedi, kcypher, etc... or the sole reason people come here to troll and fight because they know there is someone easy to mess with.

The other boards attack trolls not just from other console's but their own also and they are way better then this cesspool you create.

Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this.
---