ITT : List some games that I NEED to play before I sell/toss/store away my X360.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ITT : List some games that I NEED to play before I sell/toss/store away my X360.

User Info: Fire_Plover

Fire_Plover
2 years ago#1
80/80

Bored with my 360 atm. I got it late in its lifespan, and I only have 6 games on it (Got it in a used bundle on eBay). I have CoD: MW2/MW3/BO2/Ghosts, Forza 4 Essentials and Final Fantasy 13 (havent played any FFs, including FF13 yet).

Might upgrade to XOne, IDK at this point. I have a Wii U and a gaming PC, so please don't recommend multiplats unless they are truly, truly definitive on X360, or don't appear on PC.

Go!
Psyched for Sm4sh!
Planned Mains: Toon Link, Marth, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Greninja

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
2 years ago#2
Even if xclusives only. Too many to mention

Att his point if I were you I would move on from it. GameStop are always doing 50% trade in towards X1 or ps4
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
2 years ago#3
Lost odyssey
Gears trilogy
Halo. 3, reach, 4,
Halo wars
Oops
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#4
Stick to your gaming PC buddy boy, get a WoW subscription and lifetime supply of cheetos. Goodbye!
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman

User Info: RCW29

RCW29
2 years ago#5
youngunner2123 posted...

Att his point if I were you I would move on from it. GameStop are always doing 50% trade in towards X1 or ps4

LOL, what exclusives? You mean halo, gears, fable, and forza? Pfft, yeah.. he's missing out on a lot.

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
2 years ago#6
Gears of War's a given.(At least for me)

I heard good things about Crackdown too, though I never played it. Check that out.

.. yea, that's all I can think of for games that's on that system, but not on PC.
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
(message deleted)

User Info: Pibugo

Pibugo
2 years ago#8
Huh? Didn't really get from your post what you want. There aren't many FPS's/driving games that are 360 only. So your post left me thinking that you want JRPG's? The 360 isn't exactly a console for that, but there are Tales of Vesperia/Lost Odyssey/Blue Dragon/Star Ocean 4 at least (I feel like I'm missing some). They are pretty cheap, though I'm not sure if they are on PC or not.
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
2 years ago#9
RCW29 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

LOL, what exclusives? You mean halo, gears, fable, and forza? Pfft, yeah.. he's missing out on a lot.

Chrome hounds
Alan wake
Condemned
Banjo
Blue dragon
Crack down 1/2
Dance central
Kameo
Left 4 dead 1/2
Lost odyssey
Ninety nine nights
Perfect dark
Prey
Shadow complex
State of decay
Dust an Elysian tail

I don't know maybe it was just my imagination. There are more but you get the picture
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!

User Info: WOT BS

WOT BS
2 years ago#10
Halo Reach, its a beauty. Don't fall for the you gotta play it on legendary hype either (aka very hard) which makes your character, a spartan, a total wimp, when he's canonically (perhaps the nerdiest word ever) a total badass and a part of the best of the best. Its actually got a deep story with devices and character development. Its like comparing a aronofsky film to a michael bay movie.
PSN: SociopathPhD
GT: Extract Hz
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ITT : List some games that I NEED to play before I sell/toss/store away my X360.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived