ITT : List some games that I NEED to play before I sell/toss/store away my X360.

#1Fire_PloverPosted 7/5/2014 6:54:17 PM
80/80

Bored with my 360 atm. I got it late in its lifespan, and I only have 6 games on it (Got it in a used bundle on eBay). I have CoD: MW2/MW3/BO2/Ghosts, Forza 4 Essentials and Final Fantasy 13 (havent played any FFs, including FF13 yet).

Might upgrade to XOne, IDK at this point. I have a Wii U and a gaming PC, so please don't recommend multiplats unless they are truly, truly definitive on X360, or don't appear on PC.

Go!
---
Psyched for Sm4sh!
Planned Mains: Toon Link, Marth, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Greninja
#2youngunner2123Posted 7/5/2014 7:01:26 PM
Even if xclusives only. Too many to mention

Att his point if I were you I would move on from it. GameStop are always doing 50% trade in towards X1 or ps4
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3LEGEND_725Posted 7/5/2014 7:03:37 PM(edited)
Lost odyssey
Gears trilogy
Halo. 3, reach, 4,
Halo wars
Oops
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#4Jedi454Posted 7/5/2014 7:04:10 PM
Stick to your gaming PC buddy boy, get a WoW subscription and lifetime supply of cheetos. Goodbye!
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#5RCW29Posted 7/5/2014 7:52:04 PM
youngunner2123 posted...

Att his point if I were you I would move on from it. GameStop are always doing 50% trade in towards X1 or ps4

LOL, what exclusives? You mean halo, gears, fable, and forza? Pfft, yeah.. he's missing out on a lot.
#6DarthUchiha91Posted 7/5/2014 8:04:00 PM
Gears of War's a given.(At least for me)

I heard good things about Crackdown too, though I never played it. Check that out.

.. yea, that's all I can think of for games that's on that system, but not on PC.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/5/2014 8:08:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8PibugoPosted 7/5/2014 8:15:59 PM
Huh? Didn't really get from your post what you want. There aren't many FPS's/driving games that are 360 only. So your post left me thinking that you want JRPG's? The 360 isn't exactly a console for that, but there are Tales of Vesperia/Lost Odyssey/Blue Dragon/Star Ocean 4 at least (I feel like I'm missing some). They are pretty cheap, though I'm not sure if they are on PC or not.
---
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther
#9youngunner2123Posted 7/5/2014 8:20:29 PM
RCW29 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

LOL, what exclusives? You mean halo, gears, fable, and forza? Pfft, yeah.. he's missing out on a lot.

Chrome hounds
Alan wake
Condemned
Banjo
Blue dragon
Crack down 1/2
Dance central
Kameo
Left 4 dead 1/2
Lost odyssey
Ninety nine nights
Perfect dark
Prey
Shadow complex
State of decay
Dust an Elysian tail

I don't know maybe it was just my imagination. There are more but you get the picture
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#10WOT BSPosted 7/5/2014 8:25:04 PM
Halo Reach, its a beauty. Don't fall for the you gotta play it on legendary hype either (aka very hard) which makes your character, a spartan, a total wimp, when he's canonically (perhaps the nerdiest word ever) a total badass and a part of the best of the best. Its actually got a deep story with devices and character development. Its like comparing a aronofsky film to a michael bay movie.
---
PSN: SociopathPhD
GT: Extract Hz