Anyone else gone all or almost all digital?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else gone all or almost all digital?
2 years ago#1
Because of game sharing and getting free Xbox money I've gone all digital so far. Sure if there's a game I want that becomes dirt cheap on disc I'll jump on it. But for now I'm leaning in getting games digitally. I'll be heart broken and angry if I can't access my digital library for any reason though.
2 years ago#2
I started going mostly digital last gen with the PS3.
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
2 years ago#3
It's your money friend, you choose how to spend it. I can't go digital until there's an actual reason to.
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
2 years ago#4
Not yet, but I am ready for it.
2 years ago#5
Not really. I do own plenty of digital games, though in comparison to the physical copies it's still extremely low and most of those are games are digital only anyway.
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther
2 years ago#6
Only on PC. Stream sales can be so great that I don't really mind.
I'd never go all digital on consoles though. Don't feel like I own a game without a physical copy. Plus I can't loan them to friends or sell them if they suck, so that's a big deal breaker.
Now Playing
Tomb Raider (PS4) - DR3 (X1) - Ryse (X1) - Wolfenstein (X1) - Spec Ops: The Line (PS3) - Wind Waker HD (Wii U) - Transformers WfC (PS3)
2 years ago#7
I always purchase a physical copy when it comes to retail games.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
2 years ago#8
I did on PC but not console yet, the advantages don't exist on console yet that steam has provided, I don't even have an optical drive on my PC I built last year, and it's inconvenienced me a total of 1 time out of ~300 purchases, however, my Console digital games were unaccessable (Around Titanfail's release), and having a 3 day period where my legitimately paid for games weren't playable made me hold off going full on with the DRM overlords.

(Before people say it, 85% of steam's library doesn't require internet to play)
2 years ago#9
I prefer physical and will only get a game in digital if it is significantly cheaper than the physical copy or it only comes in digital. I can see the appeal in it since there are those times that I would prefer not to take a game out of the case, pop it in, etc. With digital you can select or voice command it on kinect.
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else gone all or almost all digital?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived