What do you guys think of the people who say XBOX ONE isn't worth it until 2015?

#1SolnotPosted 7/5/2014 9:12:04 PM
Topic.
#2peonusPosted 7/5/2014 9:14:19 PM
Trash.
#3DoggiesLipstickPosted 7/5/2014 9:35:49 PM
It totally depends on what you want it for. It you use purely for gaming and you don't have a great deal of money than I would say that waiting until 2015 sounds like a fair statement.

Me on the other had have bought an Xbox One to be used as a complete entertainment system. Not just gaming. Plus I like the thought of being here at the start.

It still makes me laugh how Microsoft use their 'New generation of gaming' and 'From the ground up' bulls**t when defending their decision to not allow 360 games to be played on the Xbox One, yet this 8th Gen console cant even play movies from a memory stick?! - I have no doubt that this feature will be added at some point but its just funny how they water the console down so that they can add these features later on thus claiming to be improving things that should have been there in the first place!!

What were we talking about again? - -

Oh yea - I suppose we have a Blu Ray player now .... Wahoo welcome to 2007!
#4GRU_CommanderPosted 7/5/2014 9:40:59 PM
Yeah see, i would love a xbox one, big online community, slick looking interface, but wtf both sony and ms removed so many features just to lock us into buying crap from their stores online.

I'm just not excited like when 360 was launched then ps3, i was all about day 1 support, now I rather continue supporting the ps3 for another 2 years and get a gaming pc with a hdmi port so i can just watch torrents all day on 1080 flat sony bravia
#5Lawboy2Posted 7/5/2014 9:49:32 PM
What no one has ever made that comment...stupid topic...it's only made because there is a similar topic on the ps4 board....think about it

Dead rising 3
Titanfall (plus alpha and early beta)
Forza 5
Plants v zombies (since feburary)
Ryse
Crimson dragons
Zoo tycoon

And still to come
Forza horizon
Sunset overdrive
Halo MCC (GUNGOOSE nuff said)
Ori and blind forest
Fable legends beta
Halo 5 beta

Plus all the smaller first party games and third party games
Max COB
Peggie 2
Project totem
Loco cycle
Kinect sports
Halo spartan assault
Power star golf

And id@xbox games coming

Come on let's be serious
#6Millertime660Posted 7/5/2014 9:51:18 PM
If Below comes out in 2014 it is a false statement!
#7Lawboy2Posted 7/5/2014 9:55:47 PM
Millertime660 posted...

It should...Microsoft is pretty good when releasing on schedule I haven't seen a game delayed yet this gen
#8Lawboy2Posted 7/5/2014 9:57:07 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
What no one has ever made that comment...stupid topic...it's only made because there is a similar topic on the ps4 board....think about it

Dead rising 3
Titanfall (plus alpha and early beta)
Forza 5
Plants v zombies (since feburary)
Ryse
Crimson dragons
Zoo tycoon

And still to come
Forza horizon
Sunset overdrive
Halo MCC (GUNGOOSE nuff said)
Ori and blind forest
Fable legends beta
Halo 5 beta

Plus all the smaller first party games and third party games
Max COB
Peggie 2
Project totem
Loco cycle
Kinect sports
Halo spartan assault
Power star golf

And id@xbox games coming

Come on let's be serious...not to mention u still get all of the multiplats that come out in a better resolution then the previous generation
#9Millertime660Posted 7/5/2014 9:59:06 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Millertime660 posted...

It should...Microsoft is pretty good when releasing on schedule I haven't seen a game delayed yet this gen

Im hoping.... Capy is being very quiet about it though. They just keep mentioning they are shooting for late 2014.

Fingers crossed!
#10AzaneAzerPosted 7/5/2014 10:01:21 PM
All the "must play" Games are PC Multiplats, and run better (1080/60) on pc.