What do you guys think of the people who say XBOX ONE isn't worth it until 2015?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What do you guys think of the people who say XBOX ONE isn't worth it until 2015?
11 months ago#41
Early adopter reassurance topic.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
11 months ago#42
Sorry I think 2016/17 is more like it.
11 months ago#43
Garage_Man posted...

This. What game does Xbox have coming out that's a must have? I can't think of one.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
11 months ago#44
lilj812 posted...
Garage_Man posted...

This. What game does Xbox have coming out that's a must have? I can't think of one.

You can't think at all
11 months ago#45
lilj812 posted...
Garage_Man posted...

So you're saying there will be a must have game in 2016/2017? You aren't fooling anyone. Just go ahead and say the Xbox One isn't worth it period
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
11 months ago#46
blitz_0623 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Garage_Man posted...

So you're saying there will be a must have game in 2016/2017? You aren't fooling anyone. Just go ahead and say the Xbox One isn't worth it period

By 2016/17 they SHOULD have at least 1 must have game. Xbox had halo 1, 360 had gears, Xbox one ???
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What do you guys think of the people who say XBOX ONE isn't worth it until 2015?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived